Farax Gets Put On Blast For Not Boycotting Starbucks!

She’s a creep for taking pictures of random people and posting it on the internet. Like who does that?

Also, what if he isn’t Somali but like an Eritrean gaal? Some of them look ridiculously Somali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anways, my whole point to this story is that you do get individuals who look shockingly Somali, so who is she to take a random picture of someone?!

Pretty sure she's not Oromo, just trolling. She got doxxed a while back over some weird shit. Allegedly sharing pictures of some Oromo(or some shit) girl's nudes. Anyway, that's her brother it seems they are both Somali-Americans.

I don't understand the beef you guys have with Oromos specifically. It's so tired let's just end it. Or at least switch it up fucking hell, there are other hostile Ethiopian ethnic groups. And must everyone larp as Somali? Have we considered we have a tendency to troll? It's giving schizo to blame outsiders for anything

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I saw a lot of Somali eating McDonald’s and kfc. McDonald’s is still open in gulf countries.

That Somali guy seems to be drinking it with peace glad that he enjoyed it. Let people do whatever the f*ck they want.

She’s a creep for taking pictures of random people and posting it on the internet. Like who does that?

Also, what if he isn’t Somali but like an Eritrean gaal? Some of them look ridiculously Somali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anways, my whole point to this story is that you do get individuals who look shockingly Somali, so who is she to take a random picture of someone?!

Some Eritreans look more Somali than Somalis themselves :damn:
I once saw a sakiin-faced alien-head lookin azz bish from Eritrea that looked like Akhenaten
1714670539082.png

Unbelievable you got people taking pics of you for eating starbucks now and then putting it on blast for the world to see.
Average blm xalimo
Lives in America
pays thousands of dollars in taxes yearly
Those taxes go straight to Israeli military
If they truly cared about Palestinian lives they would’ve renounced their US citizenship but they won’t also all of these companies they want us to boycott gave Israel verbal support
Why are we acting like Starbucks sends billions to Israel yearly ? Even McDonald’s it’s a franchise each place has its own manager all they did was give free food to Israeli soldiers

stop being hypocrites
All you do is boycott stuff you don’t really need like McDonald’s and Starbucks

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
Some of you niggas tweaking out the girl is a oromo Kenyan and she later laughs it off when niggas mention it’s her brother this has nothing to do with Somalis

Average blm xalimo
Lives in America
pays thousands of dollars in taxes yearly
Those taxes go straight to Israeli military
If they truly cared about Palestinian lives they would’ve renounced their US citizenship but they won’t also all of these companies they want us to boycott gave Israel verbal support
Why are we acting like Starbucks sends billions to Israel yearly ? Even McDonald’s it’s a franchise each place has its own manager all they did was give free food to Israeli soldiers

stop being hypocrites
All you do is boycott stuff you don’t really need like McDonald’s and Starbucks
shes oromo so whats your point

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Wow, people who take pictures of random people needs to be called out. Very inappropriate to embarrass a brother like that.

Trending

Latest posts