Faarax mocked for marrying a fat Hindi

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is definitely a downgrade from Halimo dhar Hindi huudhay loo gaday thrifted ku teh:mjhaps:

This is definitely a downgrade from Halimo dhar Hindi huudhay loo gaday thrifted ku teh:mjhaps:
Bro people are not hating on her cause she’s Indian it’s cause she thrifted her husband clothes but it’s over for the kids why did this guy settle for this currycels are bottom tier
:damn:

Can’t we let people marry who they want? Somalis think they own people just because they happen to be Somali. Men and yes….women are free to marry whom they please.

You know her shuun hella long
harnaam GIF by Deezer

I don't see what's the problem. She look like the mixed race Somali's in South Mogadishu, but I find it funny how she look like my dad's side of the family in OH. If she's in a pack of Somali people I really couldn't tell if she was hindy.

Bro is getting hoday from a dead indian baba when xalimo could've gotten him freshly tailored dress shirts and expensive macawiisyo 😪

Trending

Latest posts