Ever since I've been running the Twitter handle of the Somali Presidents I've learned that Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gravitate towards English announcements (tweet) as opposed to my Somali announcements.

I have the same tweet in Somali and it is not getting as much.

Btw I'm about to hit 2k followers soon.

I intend to create a political crisis, even a war between between the national gov and Puntland or even Somaliland. :hemad:

VixR

Veritas
How is this possible? Don't Twitter accs get confirmed for public officials lol.

I didn't understand a damn from the Somali message, so your followers must be mostly very young and gullible for mostly liking the English tweets.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How is this possible? Don't Twitter accs get confirmed for public officials lol.

I didn't understand a damn from the Somali message, so your followers must be mostly very young and gullible for mostly liking the English tweets.

Surprisingly they mostly fobs. Each day 15 people add me.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeero why??
:ileycry:
:faysalwtf:

Adeer this is not not a proper government. What government rules half of a city when it is suppose to rule over a whole country therefore I've decided to join the competing leadership. Some call themselves the presidents of Puntland, Somaliland and Jubaland and I guess I am the Somali-Twitter-land president :bell:

Adeer this is not not a proper government. What government rules half of a city when it is suppose to rule over a whole country therefore I've decided to join the competing leadership. Some call themselves the presidents of Puntland, Somaliland and Jubaland and I guess I am the Somali-Twitter-land president :bell:

That is no excuse, that government represents us, and undermining it at every turn brings us nothing.

Somalis has been fighting in a civil war for 22 years straight and it takes just as much time to rebuild it. We have gotten break lately and should use it by supporting and offer our services if not that then at least not stand in the way of progress.

You're doing harm and for selfish purposes.

:jcoleno:
Adheer please don't do this.

I look up to my internet adheers.
:ohlord:
What kind of example is this for us misguided ciyaals?
:kendrickcry:

You can critique the government but don't join the leadership challenge Adheer you're better than this.
:snoop:
Get into contact with your clan representative and take your grievances to them.

image.jpeg

He doesn't even have 500 followers and y'all are talking about him doing harm and destruction :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:jcoleno:
Adheer please don't do this.

I look up to my internet adheers.
What kind of example is this for us misguided ciyaals?
:kendrickcry:

You can critique the government but don't join the leadership challenge Adheer you're better than this.
:snoop:
Get into contact with your clan representative and take your grievances to them.

I've tried everything, I even tried a daily habaar threads and none of that crap worked. Now I realized I can't be a neef daaqaya and just keep complaining online. I've realized that I need to grab hold of a piece of the power vacuum. Let it go to hell.

IMG_0510.jpg

:ohhh:
Adheer you're too convincing.

You need to take this down.

You're expecting too much in a short time. We've been in a civil unrest for 30 years. We need time to rebuild everything we've lost .

One day we will become the global power we're meant to be.
:fittytousand:

That's mean thing, one time British ambassador in Somalia retweeted one of your tweets. Also, Kicking the Somalis at their weakest stage it is very mean thing. This morning I read father and his two sons passed away from famine. If you don't want to help us, just leave us alone.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's mean thing, one time British ambassador in Somalia retweeted one of your tweets. Also, Kicking the Somalis at their weakest stage it is very mean thing. This morning I read father and his two sons passed away from famine. If you don't want to help us, just leave us alone.

So I'm the problem but not these mini-states leaders who are tearing the fabric of the nation. Get this backwards thinking outa here :camby:

Btw I've been retweeted by journalist and politicians already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts