Europhile Brain Parasite in Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
This is your typical response when the brain parasite infestation has reached a chronic stage and close to a point of no return, much of the brain cells are dead, your almost entering your final death spirals, the only treatment for you, is full brain operation, 50/50 chance of surviving alone, your a lost cause.

:dead:

Cognitive dissonance 2.0 on steroids,
and a flat earth theorist.

When you literally have nothing else to go on they come up with something like this, I have said it before and I will say it again watch how Muslims in the future will change up on their position of Dajjal and they will say it's not a man we have more understanding now!! it's a super computer and it's called the D-wave quantum computer the D standing for Dajjal,this is when quantum computers come into full play in society in the future.
d-wave-two-quantum-computer.jpg

A article on religious people.

In two studies led by Assistant Psychology Professor Michael Inzlicht, participants performed a Stroop task – a well-known test of cognitive control – while hooked up to electrodes that measured their brain activity.

Compared to non-believers, the religious participants showed significantly less activity in the anterior cingulate cortex (ACC), a portion of the brain that helps modify behavior by signaling when attention and control are needed, usually as a result of some anxiety-producing event like making a mistake. The stronger their religious zeal and the more they believed in God, the less their ACC fired in response to their own errors, and the fewer errors they made.

"You could think of this part of the brain like a cortical alarm bell that rings when an individual has just made a mistake or experiences uncertainty," says lead author Inzlicht, who teaches and conducts research at the University of Toronto Scarborough. "We found that religious people or even people who simply believe in the existence of God show significantly less brain activity in relation to their own errors. They're much less anxious and feel less stressed when they have made an error."

^^this sums it up perfectly for me.

I'm a 1000% certain people who are as zealous as OP and maybe all religious people in the not to far distant future will be regarded as crazy and in the same light as Amish people.

This is your typical response when the brain parasite infestation has reached a chronic stage and close to a point of no return, much of the brain cells are dead, your almost entering your final death spirals, the only treatment for you, is full brain operation, 50/50 chance of surviving alone, your a lost cause.

Seek help

VixR

Veritas
This guy's a million conspiracies wrapped into one, a conspiracy cesspit. At least Cogdis is focused on world domination and freemasonry, bacchus, erect phaluses, but this guy's gunning for neutral science. Even said the moon landing was a conspiracy and hoax.

This guy's a million conspiracies wrapped into one, a conspiracy cesspit. At least Cogdis is focused on world domination and freemasonry, bacchus, erect phaluses, but this guy's gunning for neutral science. Even said the moon landing was a conspiracy and hoax.

It looks like the brain parasite has seeped into the entire cerebral cortex right into the longitudinal fissure, this is a dangerous diagnosis made courtesy of your believe in the fake appolo moon landing, this is very alarming.

I need further diagnosis to see if your close to a death spiral or if the parasite is about to unleash brain hemorrhage that will further kill those precious cells.

To know for certain I need you to answer whether you believe in the official story of 9/11, that Jet fuel melted the building reinforced steel columns, that building 7 not hit by any plane collapsed due to surrounding fires?

please answer these questions for me, and we shall proceed with the appropriate cause of treatment for you, I want to know if there is anything else to salvage here.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The moon landing was a hoax peep this video, I'm offended that you view him as being worse than me, you gaal pagan swines I want my spot back :farole:

The moon landing was a hoax peep this video, I'm offended that you view him as ]

Your dose of antibiotic to treat this brain disease is too strong, this will kill the person, you need to decrease the dosage dramatically, moon landing hoax is too big to stomach right now

You got to start the treatment with 9/11 first, the official story hoax, the establishment lies, the confirmed lies about Russian spying, polls, Trump, Brexit etc. before the treatment progresses towards moon-landing, evolution, Dinosaurs then at the very end heliocentric ball earth myth.

Your destroying my complex treatment plans here with you mega doses of extra strong Antibiotic treatments that will kill the patients before they have the chance to rid themselves of this brain parasite, please take it easy buddy.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
So OP is a skeptic. I like that. Sometimes it's good to question our own beliefs as Descartes did with his method of doubt. What I'm wondering is, how come you don't apply the same amount of skepticism to religion you were indoctrinated with? How come you uncritically accept an Arabian worldview? Secondly, how come criticizing their worldview, undoubtedly leads to being ostracized or even killed? The fact that you are even doubting and criticizing these europhile theories, is proof that they have a culture that promotes progress. Because the essence of progress, is the ability to criticize prevailing ideas, theories and conjectures, in order to come up with better explanations that are closer to the truth.

Your dose of antibiotic to treat this brain disease is too strong, this will kill the person, you need to decrease the dosage dramatically, moon landing hoax is too big to stomach right now

You got to start the treatment with 9/11 first, the official story hoax, the establishment lies, the confirmed lies about Russian spying, polls, Trump, Brexit etc. before the treatment progresses towards moon-landing, evolution, Dinosaurs then at the very end heliocentric ball earth myth.

Your destroying my complex treatment plans here with you mega doses of extra strong Antibiotic treatments that will kill the patients before they have the chance to rid themselves of this brain parasite, please take it easy buddy.
IMG_1544.GIF

So OP is a skeptic. I like that. Sometimes it's good to question our own beliefs as Descartes did with his method of doubt. What I'm wondering is, how come you don't apply the same amount of skepticism to religion you were indoctrinated with? How come you uncritically accept an Arabian worldview?.

Whenever I see a semi rationalist Somali I am elated and happy, even if they happened to be a polytheists, because at least there is hope for a cure, for treatment, for recovery, for true enlightenment, for awakening, for freedom.

You posed a good question but you conclusions are false, let me explain and I have done so many times, my standing philosophy is that your in either two camps, the monotheistic camp or the polytheistic camp, there is no third camp, either your god is one, or its many.

The latter is camp is irrational, unnatural, goes against the natural human disposition or any thoughtful logic, you dwell towards infinite regress and on a long path of absurdity cloaked in wilderness, hence the natural conclusion and believe in monotheism.

I look at my immediate forefathers, it was Allah, then Waaq, then Egyptian monotheistic God Eebow, a term we still use until this day, your looking at at least 5000 year history of monotheism, now the believe in monotheism is established and fortified beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The natural question that arises is how do I worship this All-powerful, All-seeing, All-knowing deity that even my innate natural predisposition craves as well as my logic? There is only two logical conclusions one can come to, it's either your own whims and desires or through revelations.

5000 years ago this would have been Moses (likely against polytheist Cushitic Pharaoh), 1500+ years ago it would likely be the monotheistic Waaq as brought to us by the messenger at that time, if I was in Iraq Ninevah few thousand years ago this would have been Yoonis.

I therefore do not care what race nor what tribe he is, because to do so is a form of inferiority complex even worse insincerity, all I care about is the message, is it from the Most High that my natural disposition is programmed to crave or not? If it is I follow, if it isn't I abandon, even if it was my own father.

Yes he happened to be an Arab in my era, my position wouldn't have changed had he been anyone else, it's a stupid question because I would have followed each and every one of them throughout history if I was alive at that time, and each was a different race or tribe, Moses was black, so was Jesus, Solomon, David and the majority of them, who cares?

You on the other hand have embraced a blind conformist polytheistic Eurocentric false God's of Darwin, Hawkins and Copernicus and the rest of the subsequent theories and mythologies they came with, without even understanding much of it.

One is total utter blind conformist polytheistic Eurphile faith purely because they happen to be more rich, due to their barbarism, genocidal conquests and wholesale looting and slavery, which your own country is at the forefront and continues to be, this is weak and pathetic.

If you were born in any other era, you would have loathed them for their 1000 years of barbarism, backwardness, primitiveness, but of course that's the side of history that Europhile brain parasite erased.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Whenever I see a semi rationalist Somali I am elated and happy, even if they happened to be a polytheists, because at least there is hope for a cure, for treatment, for recovery, for true enlightenment, for awakening, for freedom.

You posed a good question but you conclusions are false, let me explain and I have done so many times, my standing philosophy is that your in either two camps, the monotheistic camp or the polytheistic camp, there is no third camp, either your god is one, or its many.

The latter is camp is irrational, unnatural, goes against the natural human disposition or any thoughtful logic, you dwell towards infinite regress and on a long path of absurdity cloaked in wilderness, hence the natural conclusion and believe in monotheism.

I look at my immediate forefathers, it was Allah, then Waaq, then Egyptian monotheistic God Eebow, a term we still use until this day, your looking at at least 5000 year history of monotheism, now the believe in monotheism is established and fortified beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The natural question that arises is how do I worship this All-powerful, All-seeing, All-knowing deity that even my innate natural predisposition craves as well as my logic? There is only two logical conclusions one can come to, it's either your own whims and desires or through revelations.

5000 years ago this would have been Moses (likely against polytheist Cushitic Pharaoh), 1500+ years ago it would likely be the monotheistic Waaq as brought to us by the messenger at that time, if I was in Iraq Ninevah few thousand years ago this would have been Yoonis.

I therefore do not care what race nor what tribe he is, because to do so is a form of inferiority complex even worse insincerity, all I care about is the message, is it from the Most High that my natural disposition is programmed to crave or not? If it is I follow, if it isn't I abandon, even if it was my own father.

Yes he happened to be an Arab in my era, my position wouldn't have changed had he been anyone else, it's a stupid question because I would have followed each and every one of them throughout history if I was alive at that time, and each was a different race or tribe, Moses was black, so was Jesus, Solomon, David and the majority of them, who cares?

You on the other hand have embraced a blind conformist polytheistic Eurocentric false God's of Darwin, Hawkins and Copernicus and the rest of the subsequent theories and mythologies they came with, without even understanding much of it.

One is total utter blind conformist polytheistic Eurphile faith purely because they happen to be more rich, due to their barbarism, genocidal conquests and wholesale looting and slavery, which your own country is at the forefront and continues to be, this is weak and pathetic.

If you were born in any other era, you would have loathed them for their 1000 years of barbarism, backwardness, primitiveness, but of course that's the side of history that Europhile brain parasite erased.
Is there any particular reason you're equating atheism/agnosticism with polytheism?

Is there any particular reason you're equating atheism/agnosticism with polytheism?

Your brain parasite is very special, it doesn't even try to reason, I think it may have breached the hippocampus regions and shocked the limbic system at the temporal lobe, I can't be sure, I need more information for a proper diagnosis

Why are you ignoring my questions to arrive at a proper diagnosis before I can proceed with the appropriate most effective treatment course ?

Atheism is polytheism because Hawkins, Dawkins, Copernicus are you God's, you believe blindly in their Dogma and theories of which you understand less then 1%, the proof is in the pudding, you can't even mount a challenge.

Agnosticism is polytheistic mental illness type, because your deity is shared, your whims and desires are your deity, and some of it is shared by those same Europhile polytheistic God's, there is only two camps in this world, the polytheistic and the monotheistic camps.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

dhiq dhiq dhiq dhiq rageedi :denzelnigga:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Are you intuitive from tinychat by any chance? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I want to know how you can be sure that the ideas of Darwin, Copernicus and Hawkins are false? What are the alternative and more credible theories on the nature of reality instead? Say the theory of evolution is a bad explanation of how species have evolved. The alternative would be spontaneous generation by an intelligent designer. But we would never know how that intelligent designer pulled it off, right? It's like a magician doing a conjuring trick. It doesn't tell us anything about how the trick was done. Or do you think that it does have an explanatory power?

I'd admit, I don't nearly know enough about evolution to criticize it, but ironically, you don't know it either. The reason why the theory of evolution, spherical world, Einstein's general theory of relativity etc, are more popular than say the alternatives, which is the flat earth theory, intelligent design, and other competing ideas, is because the former are more structured, coherent and their explanations have universal reach.

There was a time when these ideas were considered hogwash, however, gradually they have been accepted because they provided better explanations than the competing ideas. Simple as that. It is only through criticism progression is made. The concept of gravity as we know it by Einstein is now subject to revision by a Dutch physicist.

I think that's the reason why Somalis also accepted Islam because the Arabs have a better explanation of monotheism A more coherent and structured one. It even extends beyond religiosity to other fields such as politics, judiciary and how to live in general. Somalis had an oral tradition and their worldview was parochial, so when they came into contact with Arabs through trade and subsequently with a more rich, structured and coherent religious worldview, they gradually accepted it. Now obviously, that's not how it went down exactly, since I wasn't there to record it. No one really knows how it things went down accurately because, unfortunately, Somalis didn't write things down. This is merely a hypothesis.

I want to know what set of criteria you use when you are judging competing ideas, conjectures, hypotheses,etc?

@simulacrum

These ideas are growing rapidly not just in our community but around the world, so I am not surprised to be linked to various students that have benefited, I am actually an admin in the following forum, a very heavy posters, you should check it out, I'll be happy to interact with you, there is a lot of stuff I have already posted there spanning half a decade.
http://ifers.123.st/

Your obsession on the 'how' and because I don't understand, or incapable of understanding, therefore X is more plausible because it offers me an explanation, is a lunatic unhealthy way of thinking, a very dishonest one too, because your very bias "that our tiny brains" should be bale to comprehend and encompass that intelligent designer grand design is in fact a proof that goes against you.

I admire your honesty of not taking any position because of a lack of knowledge and therefore your not affected by this Europhile brain parasite.

But your counter accusation doesn't hold much sway, you see the doctrines of any monotheistic or even polytheistic believes are very simple, they may not be coherent and platable, but they are simplistic and the masses that believe in these doctrines understand beyond just the basics, like who God is, what he commands, the laws he has set up, what he has prohibted etc. across all of them.

This is not the case in the doctrines of Hawkins were you need to be very skilled in physics, or Darwin/Dawkins were you need to be well versed in evolutionary biology, or Copernicus were you need to be well versed in Astrophysics or the rest of the never ending sciences.

This causes a massive conundrum,because you will never be able to understand them all even if you dedicate your entire life, and the fast majority have no interest whatsoever, and just follow them due to blind faith, with 90% not even knowing the very basics, this is in complete contrasts to those that follow religion, this type of ignorance or level of blind faith doesn't exist at all, so your comparison fails here.

I have already in my previous lengthy post to you explained the processes I go through to arrive at my conclusion, which I wish not to regurgitate again, but the above is easily falsifiable, here is the thing, if I told you 20 things and of those 20 you investigated just 5 of them, and you found out all 5 were lies? the natural human response is to stop looking further and dismiss all.

How about you actually did a PhD in astrophysics as one converter did, and they never ever during the course of their educational years from college, university, masters all the way to PhD were ever exposed to alternative view or the famous Sagnac experiment and only came to learn from it independently when the flat earth movement kicked into gear last year?

Surely if it was nothing serious or threatening, there is no problem presenting them, this type of dishonesty is exactly what lead to one astrophysics to abandon the whole thing on top of being convinced by sagnac experiment proving motionless earth but even more importantly proving that ether existed.

I didn't just look at 5, I looked at more then 100 upon 100 in the spinning ball earth realm as well as evolution and the whole Dinosaurs myth, I have presented a lot of them on the link I posted of the forum I moderate, I actually studied physics and biology in college, and every single 100 that I looked at independently and in depth, and I even made topics about them refuting them, they happened to be false.

This topic is a perfect illustration why I call this whole thing a brain parasite and you can see for yourself, not a single person is capable to even bring up a single, counter-argument, refutation etc. and the reason for that is that they don't know anything themselves other then blind following to even mount such a thing.

This is a life-time dedication and work I have undertaken, even smashing astrophysics professors at my former university that have absolutely no answers and a pale faced look, so I don't blame these guys, I am only here to administer the right treatment for this brain parasite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending