Europhile Brain Parasite in Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is all this confusion were the rise of polytheistic believes of atheism came from, why there is so much blind conformity to every European philosophies or mythologies among Somalis

Everything has been blamed from, parenting, western decadence, broken homes, drugs, alcoholism, but what if these are the symptoms of some unrelated mental disorder? Like brain parasite?

Brain parasites are known to alter the behaviour of organism they infest in a variety of subtle ways, take toxoplasma for example in rodents, they lose their fear of rats and are attracted to their urine

The same is experienced in human’s, causing them to lavish excessive love for cats and horde thousand images and compulsively watch video after video of them on YouTube, this phenomena is not new.

We see the same with the current Russiaphobia virus, turning a Russian region into an Anti-Russian region rapidly with the Ukrainian version of the Brain parasite.

There is only two ways to view this conundrum in Somalis and the rise of it, they are either provocateur double agent’s or they suffer from temporarily mental illness, requiring help and sympathy from us.

A sign of this brain parasite infection is irrationality and blind conformity to set a believes or mythologies you know nothing off, the embracing of it and even worse viewing it as some bizarre form of enlightenment.

To illustrate this in an example, just recently I sat a table with a group of so called Somali academics (quackademics) and asked them simple questions about their polytheistic Gods of, Hawkins, Dawkins, Copernicus, Darwin and Newton; they all looked at me confused and dumfounded unable to even counter basic questions I was asking.

I was dumbfounded myself at this, so I changed strategy, and asked about the other Polytheistic Renaissance Gods of the Spinning ball earth myth, Copernicus and his Greek partner Eratosthenes, in the hope they may know more about them for a fruitful discussion.

So I asked how the God of measurement Eratosthenes measured the circumference of the Earth, which assumed sun-light coming in at parallel angles, while we can clearly see scattered sun light in the cloud, which tells us the Sun is close not 93 million miles away (previously 3, then 10, then 40, then 80, forever changing with times)

As I was hoping already, one Somali quackademic retorted, it’s “refraction”, which is exactly what I was waiting for, because his God of the spinning Ball earth Eratosthenes relied on parallel light to measure the circumference of the earth, which means one of the polytheistic false God’s is wrong, either the Earth is not the purported 40,075km in circumference, if light is refracted by the atmosphere (put’s in question the entire shape which has changed over the years from circle, sphere, to oblate spheroid, to the latest pear-shaped according to Neil Tyson) or the Sun is not 93 million miles away and is close (hence scattered none-parallel light) which means Copernicus the God that put the Sun at the centre in the heliocentric model is wrong, I asked him which God was right?

He panicked and quickly the Europhile brain parasite kicked in and he had to run off somewhere before I even got warmed up, his other friends with even less knowledge but conformist blind believers of the same polytheistic Eurocentric God’s, were totally oblivious and had no clue at all.

I asked them why they believed in something they know nothing off, and the brain parasite kicked in yet again even with the totally ignorant, “how can all these experts be wrong”, how can all these ‘theories’ be wrong, your typical, bishop said, pope said, imam said, they ironically accuse others off.

This my friend is the result of the Europhile Brain parasite, much like Taxoplasma and the Ukrainain brain parasite equivalents, it results in confusion, irrationality, blind following, blind faith, gender confusion and even confusion in sexual orientation and appetite.

We should feel sorry for these people and not be angry at them nor upset because it will only further debilitate this disease, but their opinions need to be discarded until they feel better and their madness subsides.

Bro you're making yourself look like a fool. How can you not believe the Earth is round or that dinosaurs existed?

Your showing signs of this brain parasite my honourable brother, don't worry I won't be hard on you, I know the diagnosis and I have it's treatment for you, but it requires some mental strength and resolve to fight this, infestations are tough.

So lets start with the Ball earth God Copernicus first, his heliocentric model that puts the sun at the centre, this was 500 years ago, the technology didn't exist, no civilisation before this ever believed in it, and these people were no moron's, the skies were their roof's, they used the stars to travel.

Today you use a compass to travel that always points North, towards the magnetic fields in the North-Pole, above it is the famous Northern star or what they call Polaris that is fixed, which was the compass of our forefathers and were you compass points.

From this, they knew were east/west are, south was always the opposite, if we are on a spinning ball earth travelling in 3 different direction, tilting, wobbling and shooting through infinite space, that fixed star should have visible parallax as time goes, but it doesn't and never has.

Even worse that star can be seen from anywhere on this planet including the Southern hemisphere, which is impossible in a ball earth planet, hence why after Copernicus model, the other God Isaac newton adjusted the model slightly and tilted the ball earth a few degrees to make up for the difference in latitudes

To somewhat explain why the fixed northern star (polaris) can be seen from the southern hemisphere, because you would have to look through the spinning ball earth to see it everywhere in this world. But this still doesn't solve that conundrum.

Let's take our beautiful precious water and vast expansive oceans, the physics of water dictates that it always finds it level e.g. it's lowest point, how is it possible to have water curved on a ball earth? Newton the God of the Apple or more widely know today, the God of Gravity had to come to the rescue.

His theory was that the mythical selective forces of gravity are responsible for holding the trillion litres of water curved on to a ball, to defy physics and the basic properties of water.

However there was a problem, this gravity also purportedly holds an object 250000 miles away from the earth 1/8 it's size into Orbit around the earth, our wonderful moon, but the moon's gravity over powers the larger object and control ocean tides (but not small body of rivers, whom all flow to the oceans)

This highly selective mythical force, holds trillion litres of oceans, holds the moon into orbit, is overpowered by it selectively despite 1/8 the side, human's can escape with a jump and so do birds!

I will stop at this for now, before the full power of the brain parasite kicks in and you begin to run off, we will go through this treatment plan together to ensure the withdrawal symptoms are kept at bay.

When fighting parasites or any other fungal infection the key is to do so gradually, if you kill to many of them, the die of symptoms and the toxins they release in their death spiral, can cause a bad illness and rebound effects, trying to make sure this doesn't happen

We will continue with another doze of antibiotic tomorrow, so as not to overdose, don't worry, we will make progress together slowly, first the false ball earth God of Copernicus needs to be erased, we will then move on to the other polytheistic God of Darwin, Hawkin and Dawkins, Inshaalaah my brother.

VixR

Veritas
There is all this confusion were the rise of polytheistic believes of atheism came from, why there is so much blind conformityThere is only two ways to view this conundrum in Somalis and the rise of it, they are either provocateur double agent’s or they suffer from temporarily mental illness, requiring help.

A sign of this brain parasite infection is irrationality and blind conformity to set a believes or mythologies you know nothing off, the embracing of it and even worse viewing it as some bizarre form of enlightenment.

To illustrate this in an example, just recently I sat a table with a group of so called Somali academics (quackademics) and asked them simple questions about their polytheistic Gods of, Hawkins, Dawkins, Copernicus, Darwin and Newton; they all looked at me confused and dumfounded unable to even counter basic questions I was asking.

I was dumbfounded myself at this, so I changed strategy, and asked about the other Polytheistic Renaissance Gods of the Spinning ball earth myth, Copernicus and his Greek partner Eratosthenes, in the hope they may know more about them for a fruitful discussion.

So I asked how the God of measurement Eratosthenes measured the circumference of the Earth, which assumed sun-light coming in at parallel angles, while we can clearly see scattered sun light in the cloud, which tells us the Sun is close not 93 million miles away (previously 3, then 10, then 40, then 80, forever changing with times)

As I was hoping already, one Somali quackademic retorted, it’s “refraction”, which is exactly what I was waiting for, because his God of the spinning Ball earth Eratosthenes relied on parallel light to measure the circumference of the earth, which means one of the polytheistic false God’s is wrong, either the Earth is not the purported 40,075km in circumference, if light is refracted by the atmosphere (put’s in question the entire shape which has changed over the years from circle, sphere, to oblate spheroid, to the latest pear-shaped according to Neil Tyson) or the Sun is not 93 million miles away and is close (hence scattered none-parallel light) which means Copernicus the God that put the Sun at the centre in the heliocentric model is wrong, I asked him which God was right?

He panicked and quickly the Europhile brain parasite kicked in and he had to run off somewhere before I even got warmed up, his other friends with even less knowledge but conformist blind believers of the same polytheistic Eurocentric God’s, were totally oblivious and had no clue at all.

I asked them why they believed in something they know nothing off, and the brain parasite kicked in yet again even with the totally ignorant, “how can all these experts be wrong”, how can all these ‘theories’ be wrong, your typical, bishop said, pope said, imam said, they ironically accuse others off.

This my friend is the result of the Europhile Brain parasite, much like Taxoplasma and the Ukrainain brain parasite equivalents, it results in confusion, irrationality, blind following, blind faith, gender confusion and even confusion in sexual orientation and appetite.

We should feel sorry for these people and not be angry at them nor upset because it will only further debilitate this disease, but their opinions need to be discarded until they feel better and their madness subsides.
You forgot one of the other "gods", Sagan. Who said, and I quote:

((Bismi Sagan Al One of the Best Minds of Our Time.))

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."

So you see, you're criticizing the nature of science, in fact, its very essence when you criticize the progression of 'accepted' ideas above. We in the sane world would not have it any other way. It isn't mental insanity or blind conformity, rather the purest form of investigation and knowledge seeking.

Science has only one god: Evidence.

Good theories can be and are superseded by better theories.

But inquisitive, u can travel east by travelling west

My Honourable brother, take a deep breath, take a moment, let me give you visual example first to reinforce this, imagine a dinner plate, that's the flat-earth disc, now look at the centre of that plate, that's the North-Pole were your compass points and were the Northern star sits on top (for our ancestors that didn't have a compass)

Now that plate, is the Flat earth map that had existed for 1000's of years before this ball earth one came about few hundred years ago, by the spinning God Copernicus.

Hold you thumb in the centre of that plate (North-Pole, Polaris, Compass North), use your index finger (east/west which ever you prefer first) then move it east/west/south while your thumb is at the centre (North), this solves your circumnavigation conundrum, if you go either direction far enough, you'll end up coming back were you started.

Remember navigation is always East to West, you can't go all the way South, because you'll violate the Antarctic treaty of the 50's, which bizarrely every country had to sign on to, and prohibits travel to Antarctica (which they teach is a continent) but if you look at all the old map's it's not, but this is an entirely separate discussion by itself.

Thanks

My Honourable brother, take a deep breath, take a moment, let me give you visual example first to reinforce this, imagine a dinner plate, that's the flat-earth disc, now look at the centre of that plate, that's the North-Pole were your compass points and were the Northern star sits on top (for our ancestors that didn't have a compass)

Now that plate, is the Flat earth map that had existed for 1000's of years before this ball earth one came about few hundred years ago, by the spinning God Copernicus.

Hold you thumb in the centre of that plate (North-Pole, Polaris, Compass North), use your index finger (east/west which ever you prefer first) then move it east/west/south while your thumb is at the centre (North), this solves your circumnavigation conundrum, if you go either direction far enough, you'll end up coming back were you started.

Remember navigation is always East to West, you can't go all the way South, because you'll violate the Antarctic treaty of the 50's, which bizarrely every country had to sign on to, and prohibits travel to Antarctica (which they teach is a continent) but if you look at all the old map's it's not, but this is an entirely separate discussion by itself.

Thanks
But they went to Antartica on Planet Earth II

831.jpg

:pachah1:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
There is all this confusion were the rise of polytheistic believes of atheism came from, why there is so much blind conformity to every European philosophies or mythologies among Somalis

Everything has been blamed from, parenting, western decadence, broken homes, drugs, alcoholism, but what if these are the symptoms of some unrelated mental disorder? Like brain parasite?

Brain parasites are known to alter the behaviour of organism they infest in a variety of subtle ways, take toxoplasma for example in rodents, they lose their fear of rats and are attracted to their urine

The same is experienced in human’s, causing them to lavish excessive love for cats and horde thousand images and compulsively watch video after video of them on YouTube, this phenomena is not new.

We see the same with the current Russiaphobia virus, turning a Russian region into an Anti-Russian region rapidly with the Ukrainian version of the Brain parasite.

There is only two ways to view this conundrum in Somalis and the rise of it, they are either provocateur double agent’s or they suffer from temporarily mental illness, requiring help and sympathy from us.

Quit trolling no-one can be this stupid, not even @Cognitivedissonance

You forgot one of the other "gods", Sagan. Who said, and I quote:

So you see, you're criticizing the nature of science, in fact, its very essence when you criticize the progression of 'accepted' ideas above. We in the sane world would not have it any other way. It isn't mental insanity or blind conformity, rather the purest form of investigation and knowledge seeking.

Science has only one god: Evidence.

Good theories can be and are superseded by better theories.

Let's take it one at a time with this Europhile brain parasite infestation, Carl Sagan doesn't qualify as deity, just the same way Neil De Grasse Tyson doesn't qualify, to be included in the ever growing polytheistic euro-centric God fortress, you got to be bring something new, not regurgitate.

The fact you have latched on to a simple messenger of the Euro-centrist God's is an encouraging sign, the infestation is not as bad as I had thought, let's go through this conundrum together.

Sagan the demagogue messenger you quoted, is contradictory and evidence of this very brain parasite infection, a 'change' is not something that happens to the message of the All-Powerful, All-Knowing and the one that put us here, it negates him and to argue for it is the symptoms of this disease, that I am trying to eradicate.

However the changes in the Polytheistic Eurocentric False God's theories need to change to keep pace with time or rescue the entire theory from falling apart, hence the distance to the Sun changed constantly, the ball earth had to be tilted to resolve why Polaris could be seen anywhere from opposing scientists.

Sometimes new inventions are required as in the case with Darwin, he 'divinely' prophesied about the existence of Dinosaurs, and magically a few years later a single tooth was found from which the entire mythical creature was reconstructed, he needed Dinosaurs for his evolution prophecy, none of the thousand civilisations that brought you the pyramids, from the Mayans, Egyptians, Chinese, Roman's etc ever found these, but only the God Darwin's pious servants of palaeontologist followers have.

The same way Freemason John F Kennedy theorised about going to the moon before they faked it, change is necessary in this polytheistic absurd believe sets, because the human incredibly capacity to heal from brain parasite is a dangerous thing.

The other mini-god Einstein had to rush to develop his theory of "relativity" after the famous experiments of Sagnac proved the earth was motionless just as we can observe and see, he even proved the elusive ether (the medium in which light travels), Einstein had to rescue the theory from falling apart epic-ally with his 'relativity' theory to counteract Sagnac.

So Yes change is needed in this absurdity of polytheistic Eurocentric believes in mythological false God's and their theories, in fact you need constant change, the same way the parasite multiplies in your brain, but don't worry, we will go through this treatment plan together, one step at a time and fight the brain parasite together.

@ebyaaney

Read up on the treaty of Antartica, it's off limits, then watch the video of Admiral Richard Byrd the last guy that did an expedition there, it's on youtube, listen to what he says, after this famous interview, they drew up the Treaty of Antarctica, all countries are forced to sign it and prohibited from going there.

The Russian/American armies enforce this, and have arrested a dozen of people whom tried to explore it, the excuse is they are trying to protect Penguins, the same way they use Polar beers for this whole climate change hoax so they can levy Tax on the whole world and stop the development of third/second world countries from ever challenging them.

It's a very smart elaborate series of Hoax, once your done, read the book of Captain Cook, a British navy guy that did an expedition to the South, he writes in his book, how the maps he carried were all wrong, how they sailed 40.000miles around the massive Ice barriers in Antarctica in order to find an opening to sail into, but they couldn't, loosing many man in the process.

Those ice barriers are what keeps the body of oceans in tact, also check the Nazi expedition to it and their descriptions, there is a lot of information out there and expeditions before this Antarctica treaty came into affect in the 50's barring everyone else from ever exploring, there is no such treaty anywhere in this world.

@waraabe

The brain parasite is crippling you my brother, let me approach this from another angle with you, remember the famous saying? "those who can do, those who can't teach" ?

The teaching profession pays the lowest in every country that you go to, compared to if the person worked in their field, good examples are accountants, developers, civil engineers and a 1000 other fields.

Every single person that can't make it in there fields, falls back on teaching, the same with the Somali diaspora community, when all else fails, they get a teaching diploma and go to the Arab world to teach as a plan of last resort.

That alone discredits every professor and so called purported teacher, they are nothing more then failure, quackademic, pen-pushing, useless people that can't make it in the real world were they would be paid 3x or more times more by doing the actual stuff they teach.

Were you dropped on the head as a baby?

This is your typical response when the brain parasite infestation has reached a chronic stage and close to a point of no return, much of the brain cells are dead, your almost entering your final death spirals, the only treatment for you, is full brain operation, 50/50 chance of surviving alone, your a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts