Ethiopian man claims they will take over the Somali sea

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
What do you guys think about his reasons. He says that the somalis in ethiopia live better then the somalis in somalia. And he says that somalis and eritreans should join ethiopia and create a greater horn africa. Lol this nigga was trolling them and he even said that somalis will beg to join ethiopia later because of the the dam or we have to go back to yemen he said that :mjlaugh::dead:

Last edited:
Over the dead bodies of our ancestorssss. Never will somalis or our Djibouti brothers be subsumed into a country of raw meat eaters

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
27 sec mark he says Somalis are Habesha :mjlol:
This nigga is crazy. He was roasting tigray and what he did to them. Somalis are such hot headed people. the Ethiopian guy was chill and talking calmly while the somalis were readdy to jump him. This is exacly why somalis will lose they dont know how to control their emotions

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
i mean he's not wrong if they get their dam they'll be 10x stronger and prop gonna dam the two jubba rivers that will be the end game of somalis, we will starve

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
i mean he's not wrong if they get their dam they'll be 10x stronger and prop gonna dam the two jubba rivers that will be the end game of somalis, we will starve
Somalis are allready starving so It will be no different and the somalis in the north have been living without any rivers for centuries so its not thad bad

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Delusional Aidstopian claims it is matter of time before they took their sea back from Somalia and we will be nothing but bunch of beggars and under their thumb and controll.

Ethiopians are joke Walahi specially how they are slowly disintegrating,:drakekidding:
They can't even take Somaliland where they are majority in it by now but their 65 IQ convinced them they can take over the whole Somaliweyn. :drakelaugh:

8:00 is my favourite part when a nationalist Halimo l hops on the debate. :dead:

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Amharas love talking about “Ethiopia” when there last leader was stuffed in a sewer and they are regular victims of genocides.

Notice they never fkd on there own name ethnic to ethnic but hide behind the facade that they represent Ethiopia when they have been nothing but water boys for whoevers in charge for 50 years.

It sounds like it's far fetched your average xabashi doing fkd, but it could happen, not because they will do it, but zoumalis will do 90% of the work. :mjkkk:

reer

VIP
It sounds like it's far fetched your average xabashi doing fkd, but it could happen, not because they will do it, but zoumalis will do 90% of the work. :mjkkk:
100 years ago along with britain they were fighting for jigjiga. now they are on the doorsteps of hiiraan a stones throw from the coast.

100 years ago along with britain they were fighting for jigjiga. now they are on the doorsteps of hiiraan a stones throw from the coast.
After the civil war, Somali unity died. without Somali unity, you can expect more disappointments.
Things are bad, but not that bad, and they can get worse.

This was a perfect opportunity to free galbeed.

reer

VIP
After the civil war, Somali unity died. without Somali unity, you can expect more disappointments.
Things are bad, but not that bad, and they can get worse.

This was a perfect opportunity to free galbeed.
if galbeed is freed ina omar geelle would be xaaring his pants knowing djiboutis gonna be swallowed up like kuwait. :mjlol:

if galbeed is freed ina omar geelle would be xaaring his pants knowing djiboutis gonna be swallowed up like kuwait. :mjlol:
why tho?
the thing I don't like about Somali people is that when they get power, they wanna subjugate and oppress fellow somalis.

look at every somali corner and you'll see.

for example, all nolol and nabad supporters boast about SNA being built up solely to "destroy puntland and jubaland" and invade "SL". in their stupid minds, they don't see the real reason as to why we should build up the SNA, get rid of AS, to remove Amisom, to secure our borders etc...

but no

muuse biixi is locking up women and children or wearing the blue flag.

:mjkkk:

fucking low IQs.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
why tho?
the thing I don't like about Somali people is that when they get power, they wanna subjugate and oppress fellow somalis.

look at every somali corner and you'll see.

for example, all nolol and nabad supporters boast about SNA being built up solely to "destroy puntland and jubaland" and invade "SL". in their stupid minds, they don't see the real reason as to why we should build up the SNA, get rid of AS, to remove Amisom, to secure our borders etc...

but no

muuse biixi is locking up women and children or wearing the blue flag.

:mjkkk:

fucking low IQs.
Somalia and all its member states, somailiand, Djibouti and somali galbeed all have a common enemy and that is none other than the Somali people themselves :manny:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
why while he is talking he is moving like this.

giphy.gif

hmm maybe he wants to go to the toilet

giphy.gif