Ethiopian man claims they will take over the Somali sea

reer

VIP
Somalia and all its member states, somailiand, Djibouti and somali galbeed all have a common enemy and that is none other than the Somali people themselves :manny:
somalis since 1885
somali-png.184120

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What do you guys think about his reasons. He says that the somalis in ethiopia live better then the somalis in somalia. And he says that somalis and eritreans should join ethiopia and create a greater horn africa. Lol this nigga was trolling them and he even said that somalis will beg to join ethiopia later because of the the dam or we have to go back to yemen he said that :mjlaugh::dead:

When the Barbera deal was signed, and eventually opened, all amharas and ethiopians in Twitter started twitting about how they own Berbara, they used owned

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalia and all its member states, somailiand, Djibouti and somali galbeed all have a common enemy and that is none other than the Somali people themselves :manny:

But that has always been like that even 100s of years before the colonisers arrived somalis saw eachother like enemies. If we gonna be honnest somali unity never excisted:mjdontkno:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
But that has always been like that even 100s of years before the colonisers arrived somalis saw eachother like enemies. If we gonna be honnest somali unity never excisted:mjdontkno:
True, but that can be said for quite literally every single modern nation in the world.

For example there was a time that there was over 1000 Chinese micro states that used to slaughter eachother and look at china today, a world superpower and United asf. If a people of over a billion can do it why can’t a laangaab race of 30 million max do it?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
and as long as it doesn’t Somalis themselves will cease to exist.

When you think of it, what is the concept of “Somali” besides the oneness of Somalis themselves?

If Somali unity never existed then Somalis have never existed but qabiils. And good luck fighting against ethiopia with a qabiil numbering not even 1 million and with no real military.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Only Oromo Hibongo can claim Somali lands.
Habesha niggas can still work (as slaves) for Hibongo.

:salute:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I know this guy he is actually an Oromo/Amhara mix raced, he is ethiopian version of Kacaanist, and he works for the UN.

I told him Cagjar is a slave once and he flipped out on me defending Cagjar.

Trending

Latest posts