Ethiopian Band performs famous song Diriyam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bruhh as a brummie you shouldn't talk :what1:

Hold up lemme find some videos so the public can decide :stevej:
I don't have a Brummie accent though and if you go searching for videos you're essentially shooting yourself in the foot.
:browtf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It is not cultural exchanges but stealing Somali culture and begging other people who speak different language, religion and culture. Sorry my friend we don't share anything with them (eat raw meat, drink cow blood, or practice cannibalism like them). also Somalis don't steal their shit the" so called culture "unlike them.
I don't like the Ethiopian government but not all Ethiopians are our enemy. When people partake in our culture it helps our culture spread and provides a good image of Somalis worldwide. It's an important form of soft power.

You need to chill out with the Ethiopian hate. When you meet an Ethiopian person in real life do you treat them this way or are you friendly with them?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I don't have a Brummie accent though and if you go searching for videos you're essentially shooting yourself in the foot.
:browtf:

So you gon pull the abdijohnson card :mjlol:

"The Brummie accent is disgusting, but luckily I don't have it, although I do live in Brum" - @666 :mjlaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
When you lazy fuckers in Somalia get your shit together. We won't get tricked into another 'liberation' then left for dead when it fails.
Inshallah it'll happen within our lifetime. I'll personally lead the Puntland Brigade of the Greater Somalia Liberation Force. :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

These guys actually led successful guerrilla campaigns against Ethiopia for at least 2 decades and killed thousands of soldiers. Their downfall was their name. None of the other clans supported them because of it and they got picked apart by the TPLF. Only a small portion of them still remain in the bushes.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These guys actually led successful guerrilla campaigns against Ethiopia for at least 2 decades and killed thousands of soldiers. Their downfall was their name. None of the other clans supported them because of it and they got picked apart by the TPLF. Only a small portion of them still remain in the bushes.
:francis:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Qabil strikes again. When can we get rid of this shitty institution already?:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts