Ethiopia worried about UAE military base

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheLibertarianQuiche stop derailing why are you obsessed with SL and Slanders when they don't love you back?
image.png

Hit the road son.

Bro this is literally all mj, the sad thing is we don't want anything to do with them.
It just looks sad when they come and beg you in your threads, or beg others. Like in the post above me, they come in, you respond then they get triggered in your thread and derail it further. Pathetic

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
@TheLibertarianQuiche stop derailing why are you obsessed with SL and Slanders when they don't love you back?View attachment 11644

Hit the road son.

I said straight after that my wording for that was incorrect.

I meant I would rather kick out South Somalia (Somalia proper) out of the union leaving Somaliland and Puntland. Thats the same thing.

I never derailed. I replied to waraabe's insult throwing

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
It just looks sad when they come and beg you in your threads, or beg others. Like in the post above me, they come in, you respond then they get triggered in your thread and derail it further. Pathetic

So you're telling me off for bringing up qabiil (when I didn't) by dissing mine???

I don't beg and never will.

No matter how good or bad my situation is. You'll never see me begging.

waraabe

Your superior

Mj is like that chick no one wants to date so is a bit crazy :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.