Ethio- berbera deal finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
UgasOG yes iam happy north Somalia development laakiin iam against ictiraaflanders their one side love of ethiopia.. ethiopia ayey wax kale inooga dhigayaan.

The corridor is a separate investment being done by DP world. There will be major benefit in this corridor even without the port expansion :ahh:

Don't listen to the yalaxow, he's abgaal. Their brain is currently under control from garowe :heh:. Wu iska ciiya marku wax fahmi kari waayo:donkey:.

Maamul Goboleedka Somaliland

jj1.jpg

:mjlaugh: Forever your seat

Last edited:
Good, now I want Somaliland to start acquiring arms in the black market and prepare for the eventual war with Somalia. :gunsmiley:

Stay in Harar midget and do not interfere in Somalia business the little midget believed that he is real Stalin change the pic before you end up in coco nest

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Remember when that donkey in xamar said he owns berbera, and then warancadde ordered that all the somalia yemen refugees remain onboard their boats, and that the Somaliland refugees come forward, when asked why, he said let the president of somalia come and revert my decision, that is if he controls this port.

Hassan Turtaawi can't even control 30% of his claimed land yet he says he controls Somaliland? The Somaliland gov holds more credence than that awful paper government, if Ethiopia had doubts or the UAE they would've went to xamar, but they know the donkey there is irrelevant.

waraabe

Your superior
Remember when that donkey in xamar said he owns berbera, and then warancadde ordered that all the somalia yemen refugees remain onboard their boats, and that the Somaliland refugees come forward, when asked why, he said let the president of somalia come and revert my decision, that is if he controls this port.

Hassan Turtaawi can't even control 30% of his claimed land yet he says he controls Somaliland? The Somaliland gov holds more credence than that awful paper government, if Ethiopia had doubts or the UAE they would've went to xamar, but they know the donkey there is irrelevant.
:damn::deadosama:

what i don't get is, the UAE company dp world thats financing the entire project wernt they the once also operating the port of Djibouti?
something just isn't adding up, why invest in two ports right next to each other?

what i don't get is, the UAE company dp world thats financing the entire project wernt they the once also operating the port of Djibouti?
something just isn't adding up, why invest in two ports right next to each other?

The Djibouti deal collapsed !!!!

waraabe

Your superior

They had issues with djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending