Emmanuel Macron says Russia and Turkey are fueling anti-French sentiment in Africa

They are robbing West Africa of resources, and some African countries still pay colonial tax, what does he expect? If anything they should hate them even more.

And he is indirectly saying that africans are stupid, that other people have to remind them to hate the people robbing them blind🤨 waa istubid gaaban oo xaarka iska dhaqin nijaaska foosha xun.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I know its just like the muricans were saying that Russia was paying talibans to kill US soldiers😪 the lies they tell in order to remain and rob 3rd world countries.

Unlike the US France doesn't have any leverage in these African countries other than these soon to be gone dictators.

France good days are over. They just rely on these former colonial countries for welfare like Portugal.

Unlike the US France doesn't have any leverage in these African countries other than these soon to be gone dictators.

France good days are over. They just rely on these former colonial countries for welfare like Portugal.
Right but they do have Soldiers in Mali were they get most of their gold, and i think in Niger too, they have been heavy involved in West Africa for a while now. They have far greater traitors amongst themselves then we somalis do, during the Endsars i saw nigerians urge UK, UN and US to invade them😐 with that mindset and that the white man is the only one that can instill order, then you wont get far.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
There are a lot going on behind the curtain in North Africa. Turkey needs France to counter Russia in Libya for example.

Erdogan sent the Libyan black cardinal, Fathi Bashagha, to Paris to make concessions. The French oil/gas giant, Total, will now work in Libya through Tripoli only. All ports of entrances in Libya will be equipped and run by a French security company.

West African countries still depend on France in many aspects, but now they have a buffet of choices: the US, China, Russia and Turkey. France seems to be particularly vulnerable to the Turkish expansionism. Unlike other countries, Turkey offers technology transfer to African countries which they embraced. It is normal now for West African leaders to visit Turkey first to discuss joint projects and only afterwards France. The Turkish military successes are playing their positive role too.

I am more interested at how the tussle among the US, Germany and France will playout in terms of the future of Europe's armed forces. Macron is trying to morph the EU into a military alliance. Germany opposes it. Biden's presidency will be the defining factor for the future of Nato and consequently of West/North Africa.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Macron be like why do these Africans that we used to colonize and exploit the natural resources hate us now it was never a problem before. Heck we still take taxes from them.

Could it be that the Africans have finally woken up? nah they’re not intelligent enough let’s blame it on other countries and let’s play the victim :mjlol: :drakekidding:

Trending