Egypt to establish military base in Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
All the more reason why Somalis should drive a wedge between our fellow Muslim Oromos and fifth column Christian Oromos. We should disabuse them from the notion of one Oromia, because none ever existed in the past
I agree. But how do you do that? Why don't Somalis aspire to rule Ethiopia itself? If the TPLF, a minority ethnic group smaller than us, and who have made enemies with Eritrea/Somalia/Egypt/everyone in Ethiopia and even Kenya to an extent can rule the country, then why can't we? If the argument is that "the west won't allow it", then they didn't want Eritrea to become independent but they done it anyway! The purpose of our rule should be to help stabilise Somalia politically and militarily, enrich our region, to proceed with the full balkanisation of Ethiopia, and to limit the power of the Amharas and/or their slaves.

The UN said their are no links between Shabaab and Eritrea I even made a thread about it! but Ethiopia keeps shamelessly bring it, these lies which it had manufractured, it's scared of being surrounded because of its dispute with its neighbours (Sudan and Egypt about the nile, Somalia and Eritrea about the border disputes and past/current grievances)
You can already see in their aggressive behaviour against the Oromo demonstration and the meddling in Somali politics it tries to do.
It wishes for Eritrea and Somalia to stay crippled but recent devolpments in those countries means that won't be possible in the near future.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The UN said their are no links between Shabaab and Eritrea I even made a thread about but Ethiopia keeps shamelessly bring it these lies which it had manufractured, it's scared of being surrounded because of its dispute with its neighbours (Sudan and Egypt about the nile, Somalia and Eritrea about the border and past/current grievances)
You can already see in their aggrisivd behaviour against the Oromo demonstration and the meddling in Somali politics it tries to do.
It wishes for Eritrea and Somalia to stay crippled but resent devolpments in those countries means that won't be possible in the near future.
Sudan supports the Nile dam. It's only Egypt that is against it. The Islamist government have relatively close ties with the TPLF.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I agree. But how do you do that? Why don't Somalis aspire to rule Ethiopia itself? If the TPLF, a minority ethnic group smaller than us, and have made enemies with Eritrea/Somalia/Egypt/everyone in Ethiopia and even Kenya to an extent can rule the country, then why can't we? If the argument is that "the west won't allow it", then they didn't want Eritrea to become independent but they done it anyway! The purpose of our rule should be to help stabilise Somalia politically and militarily, enrich our region, and to proceed the full balkanisation of Ethiopia.

I wish I had an answer for that.

One thing I know is we are a spiteful bunch. We would just as soon be content drinking piss from a foreigner than take a glass of fresh water from a fellow Somali who happens to be from a different clan. Our perception (and deeds) among ourselves must change first.

I agree. But how do you do that? Why don't Somalis aspire to rule Ethiopia itself? If the TPLF, a minority ethnic group smaller than us, and who have made enemies with Eritrea/Somalia/Egypt/everyone in Ethiopia and even Kenya to an extent can rule the country, then why can't we? If the argument is that "the west won't allow it", then they didn't want Eritrea to become independent but they done it anyway! The purpose of our rule should be to help stabilise Somalia politically and militarily, enrich our region, to proceed with the full balkanisation of Ethiopia, and to limit the power of the Amharas and/or their slaves.

Eritrea helped the help of all Muslim worlds including the Palestinian and supported by Arab league at that time.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I wish I had an answer for that.

One thing I know is we are a spiteful bunch. We would just as soon be content drinking piss from a foreigner than take a glass of fresh water from a fellow Somali who happens to be from a different clan. Our perception among ourselves must change first.
Somalis only know the language of totalitarianism and brute colonisation, whole tribes must be wiped out to keep Somalis in check. I blame Siad Barre for his nepotism and love of power, not his reaction to those that opposed his government. The savage mooryans have been fighting longer than he ruled! There were tens of thousands of mooryaan heathens in the 90s, where the f*ck have they all gone? Why do they need AMISOM to protect them after they were done butchering each other? Imagine, even two of my sub clans in my tribe have been butchering and killing each other in the middle of the drought! How can you give "democracy" to these type of savage? In the 60s, there were 3 fucking hundred tribal parties!! Unprecedented in all cultures, countries and ethnic groups around the world. The solution is only a brutal authoritarian government that will butcher you for looking the wrong way.

Last edited:
Some country was acting bad with china behind her master States. Also, angered their neighbors. Last month SiSi went to States, met trump's administration, got approve to get latest weapons,. USA increased the aid for Egypt & Somalia. Plus, US aid cut Ethiopia. Now Egyptian military base will open in Eritrea.

The 'news' came out by an Eritrean Opposition group:what1:, that they have said we fund....

The news was written by an Ethiopian in Addis Ababa:what1:

According to the news, the entire Egyptian navy will be moving to Eritrea :what1::what1::drakekidding:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Navy

giphy.gif

Fake news. The afars rebel group would love to see an Ethiopian reaction out of this because it's in their interest.

The stupid Egyptians need to realise the Nile isn't their God given right. The Dam will be built and there's nothing they can do about it.

Just like in the 1870s, they will get their ass kicked if they try anything funny.

Ethiopia Tikdem

Fake news. The afars rebel group would love to see an Ethiopian reaction out of this because it's in their interest.

The stupid Egyptians need to realise the Nile isn't their God given right. The Dam will be built and there's nothing they can do about it.

Just like in the 1870s, they will get their ass kicked if they try anything funny.

Ethiopia Tikdem

It is not fake news but keep crying and denying :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.