Egypt disrespects Djibouti after signing an agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
That applies to a better. Hosts so many nations and nobody respects them . Even Djibouti is part of AMISOM.
Somalia is in that situation because rn its a chaotic shithole. Whereas, Djibouti is peaceful & has a stable gov't, but is still a shithole & a at the same damn time.

I just read somewhere there's another clip out there that showed the beginning of it and they didn't shake hands either

The Egyptian is probably racist and hates Blacks

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
f*ck Egypt, they throw tantrums at any country that aligns itself with Ethiopia..probably jealous of that

Egypt population: 82Million
GDP: 3,314.46 USD

Djibouti population: 800K.
GDP: 1,668.34 USD

I have nothing but respect for Djiboutians.:dabcasar: The Brokest Djiboutian earns more than the Brokest Egyptian.

I just hope more Djiboutian start selling on SOUQ http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/
This is the amazon on the MENA district.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I just read somewhere there's another clip out there that showed the beginning of it and they didn't shake hands either

The Egyptian is probably racist and hates Blacks
Didn't shake hands = possible disagreement or tensions between Egypt and Djibouti
They're unhappy about the Saudis building a base in Djibouti as they consider the country to be in the Egyptian sphere of influence
I don't know what this deal is related to, but it seems a little unreasonable to label the guy as a racist when there could be a myriad number of reasons for this to happen

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is what happens when you have no dignity for yourself Djibouti has so many military personal stationed there gang banging & doing as they please with their women last time I checked Egypt had there own army & no foreign military base stationed there.

The sand man did indeed

How the Djiboutian diplomat should have responded,
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.