Ear Blackheads Removal

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Use Black soap dont mosturize it and it will pop out sooner or later. Be blessed its in the ear and then ur agitate with water every other day then it will go away Blackheads are truly some annoying suckers

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Actually thanks. Should the water be hot? Should a squeeze them as well?
No water shouldnt be too hot, wash with like warm-hot water and African Black Soap everyday, Rinse with cold water to give it that shock treatment. Then throughout the day naturally with wudu your gonna clean that area and then you should just feel it coming off slowly throught out the week.
Now ill be hoenst, Blackheads are a bit tougher then the regular acne i get in the ear. The acne on the ears the come in quick, but they leave quick aswell (in my experience) and im only sharing my experience and what works for me. Insha Allah it works for you aswell. Rub off the dead skin after a shower also with a towel or something.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
View attachment 325115

How do I fix these shits. Anyone have experience removing these? I seen Chinese ad where they just put foam on them. So far I’ve been digging them with tweezers.
Light skin ass nigga
IMG_1256.png

steam it a bit, get a moroccan exfoliating hand glove and rub it away, not on the outside though it will leave it sour, I have eczema and tend to get this. only the inside area.
I had some success with tweezers dry picking. Imma try steaming them then pressing them with the handle side of a nail clipper.

Trending

Latest posts