The buufis in Somalia is ridiculous!

I do have connections guess I will have to use them. About the looks part dw thats the only thing I got lucky at although I heard somalis back home like fat bleached skin women. How abhorrent… do they like young kerry washington lookalikes?:mjswag:
[/QUOTE
If u are light skined and normal sized as in not skiny or fat average height with cute face than u are good to go.
Also how much money shoudl the guy have hiw many milnions minimum 2milion

Enough to buy me that chanel bag the firstlady of 🇸🇴 was wearing @galhareeri

How much was that?
Also i wil advise u mary a guy who is on the verge of becoming milionaire that is far beter pple with potential are great u can convince not to imvolve in polygamy huuno u can be the only lady in his life.
For me i told my girl is usualy the jeoulus type of girl she doesnt even joke about polygamy 😂😂.
When i want make her angry it tell her about polygamy she changes her face 😂😂.
We arent not maried yet though 😂. Inshalah we shall

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
How much was that?
Also i wil advise u mary a guy who is on the verge of becoming milionaire that is far beter pple with potential are great u can convince not to imvolve in polygamy huuno u can be the only lady in his life.
For me i told my girl is usualy the jeoulus type of girl she doesnt even joke about polygamy 😂😂.
When i want make her angry it tell her about polygamy she changes her face 😂😂.
We arent not maried yet though 😂. Inshalah we shall
Wallahi i cant find it right know but it was like 5k dollars ka waran. I actually dont care as long as he spends the money on me and not his other wives. I dont care about ur chambermaids! Give me all the lacag!

Wallahi i cant find it right know but it was like 5k dollars ka waran. I actually dont care as long as he spends the money on me and not his other wives. I dont care about ur chambermaids! Give me all the lacag!

Kkkkk u are expenisve lady to mantain huuno.
Personaly i prefer a girl who is modest that is beter.
But are u top tier in looks if u are than why not becos its win win .situations huuno

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Kkkkk u are expenisve lady to mantain huuno.
Personaly i prefer a girl who is modest that is beter.
But are u top tier in looks if u are than why not becos its win win .situations huuno
We all want nice things don’t we. Maybe get yourself a maskiinad from badiyo

We all want nice things don’t we. Maybe get yourself a maskiinad from badiyo
Usualy the milionares i see i almost never see one with top looking girl walhi. Here i xamar its weired u will see low income guy walgi with girl with cute face and see a rich guy with wife average or below average face. 🤣🤣.
Its weired but as is aid most men milionares bot maried top looking girls . U know why when they were broke t those girls wont look at them twice.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Usualy the milionares i see i almost never see one with top looking girl walhi. Here i xamar its weired u will see low income guy walgi with girl with cute face and see arich guy with wife average or below average face. 🤣🤣.
Its weired but as is aid most men milionares bot maried top looming girls . U know why when they were broke they those girls wont look at them twice.
Its usually a set up arranged marriages by the parents. Wallahi I wondered the same thing. Uglier girls than me got wifed up to the accomplished guys already no shade. Guess its nepotism good for them

Last edited:
Its usually a set up arranged marriages by the parents. Wallahi I wondered the same thing. Uglier girls than men got wifed up to the accomplished guys already no shade. Guess its nepotism good for them
No aranged mariage 😂😂 self made milionates dont have aranged mariage they mary when they are already at their botom the only girls they could pul were those girls at that time walhi. I am not talking about those born to wealthy families like @Step a side .
Ask him he is one of those trust fund babies 🤣🤣.
He wil get aranged mariage i am sure.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
No aranged mariage 😂😂 self made milionates dont have aranged mariage they mary when they are already at their botom the only girls they could pul were those girls at that time walhi. I am not talking about those born to wealthy families like @Step a side .
Ask him he is one of those trust fund babies 🤣🤣.
He wil get aranged mariage i am sure.
@Step a side set a sister up, dumashii bilaaneeeyyy

Latest posts