Dumaal ( marrying your deceased brother's wife) gone wrong. The man that was believed to be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Once more I request that these darn females take off their Western lenses.

Dammit! Our people are faced with scarcity in resources. For you $100 means nothing to you but this $100 is 3 months wages.

There's always a needy man who could never get married because he couldn't afford the aqal. Now he sees a dead man and that's his biggest opportunity, to snatch that away quickly and assume the other man's family. At this point the deceased man's family cannot enter into any socialization or say in their deceased brother's home.

Also usually a lot of the men back home would incredibly abuse the children of another man. Have you not watched national geographic's Serengeti lions where the lion kills the Cubs of his new female's other kids. Back home it is the same, life's hardship have made people harsh. Not this life you idiots lead where you eat ice creams and relax on a Netflix.

I hope you now understand the reasons behind it.
I will never understand it. Like I said he can 'protect' her without sleeping with her!!!!

Lol imagine the brother actually had kids with her.... That means the kids would be brothers/sisters and first cousins at the same time.

:damn:

Once more I request that these darn females take off their Western lenses.

Dammit! Our people are faced with scarcity in resources. For you $100 means nothing to you but this $100 is 3 months wages.

There's always a needy man who could never get married because he couldn't afford the aqal. Now he sees a dead man and that's his biggest opportunity, to snatch that away quickly and assume the other man's family. At this point the deceased man's family cannot enter into any socialization or say in their deceased brother's home.

Also usually a lot of the men back home would incredibly abuse the children of another man. Have you not watched national geographic's Serengeti lions where the lion kills the Cubs of his new female's other kids. Back home it is the same, life's hardship have made people harsh. Not this life you idiots lead where you eat ice creams and relax on a Netflix.

I hope you now understand the reasons behind it.

I dont think its that bad sxb. The kids got their reer adeeryaal near by. Abuse wont go unanswered. But agree.

You pathetic faaraxs and Xaliimos need to quit imitating the gaal culture. So this gaal wants you to drop your culture and adopt his, his culture where people behave like animals where man sodomize other man yet you are disgusted by what Allah made xalaal and which has a perfect purpose in line with our culture back home. This dumaal is done to keep the wife, children and wealth intact. This counters the chances of the family daughters getting sexually abused.

I demand you xoolos take off you dam western lenses you piece of qaxooti skinnies

I'm disgusted! No wisdom was deployed in your case against our noble practice.

I demand an apology for insulting us.

You need to go back to Salahley and stay there. You're incompatible with Western society. I am not sure why you're still here because the war is long over and you don't need to seek safety anymore. If you wish to live under these strange customs and barbaric cultural practices then fine but Columbus is not the place for it.

I dare you to say these things outside of the forum in your community. You will be chased out with pitchforks.

maestro

Cultural revolution
To each their own I can't judge if a man wants to do this with his sister in law but me personally I just cringe at the thought of marrying and sleeping with my brothers wife.

Nothing would be more disrespectful.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
God forbid that any of my brothers die young but it if were to happen I will lay claim to their wives.

Actually one just got married to a sunshine the other day :lolbron::browtf::cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So a man needs to have sex with his dead brothers wife in order to protect and provide for her children. Great logic.

You chicken necks are fixated on the sex part. What is sex? It's not everything! Honor and dignity is at stake. Sex is alright but it is simple. What so great about sex, all you do is lay her on her back and take your bahal and drive deep inside like you digging for a water well

You chicken necks are fixated on the sex part. What is sex? It's not everything! Honor and dignity is at stake. Sex is alright but it is simple. What so great about sex, all you do is lay her on her back and take your bahal and drive deep inside like you digging for a water well

If sex isn't everything why are 90% of your posts about it?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
feel like this sorta tthing was more normal back in the day with wars that left many widowed and women had to depend on their husband as they bringed the income

To each of their own:kanyeshrug:

remind me bout this movie with 2 brothers one of the brother is in the military he survives a car explosion but they notify his family that hes dead his brother takes care of the wife a year later the dead brother comes home and shit went downhill

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Most of you are probably the product of 'dumaal marriage'and yet you find this disgusting.

Your brother in law or sis in law isn't blood related to you so why is so disgusting?

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Most of you are probably the product of 'dumaal marriage'and yet you find this disgusting.

Your brother in law or sis in law isn't blood related to you so why is so disgusting?
No we are not, this does not happen in the west :drakewtf:

So, you would be totally fine if your husband died and your brother in law marries you?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He can provide for them without sleeping with his sister in law. I find it weird, disgusting and hilly billy like. We should abolished that practice. Marrying your brother's widow is weird, what will the kids call you, uncle or dad? How about when you two have kids, the kids will be half siblings and first cousins. :susp:

Dumaal should be abolished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending