@ dr osman come here

Jungle

VIP
Musiibo haday dhacdo iyo murusade hal meel isku wada aruro, halkee aadaysan? halkee beesha ku badbadi karan, ma waxad rabtin inaad dibadaa uu qaxdan ka bacdi ajuuran iska noqotan oo tirtirmay. Wallahi waan ka naxa their hamar fetish.

We have Jiro Kuwait in Mirinaayo where they were housed last time they were chased from their degaans dayniile, xararyaale etc habarta waa taa kuwait iyo kastuumo abgaal ku wacday.

Odaygi Abshir bacadle waa ka gabayay marki kartonada baastada lacagta ka buuxday ee ka carareen. Habarta waa yaabtay boxes full of money

Sido kale when xawaadle were chased out of muqdisho they ran behind abgaal in medina and in yaaqshid lol middle shabelle when they were chased out of all their districts including beledweyne. qofki habarta soo bursato anaga ee no imaadaan. Jiko abgaal aad naga gasheen kulahaa :mjlol:

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@calasowcalasowcalasow@gma runta usheeg dadka. Murusade and hg live together in shabellaha hoose, Xamar and neighbours in galgaduud. Ma laka maarno, if u ‘harm hg’ in favour of some dooro or elay miyaa u maleeysaa axsaan ayay kuu falayaan. While both of us are doing business, living peacefully together for decades.

Even deyniile we live together. Cayr haanta-dheer, Oodweyne Saleebaan, Ceel-wardheere sacad. It’s why u gave us Kuxigeen and police a few years ago

@calasowcalasowcalasow@gma runta usheeg dadka. Murusade and hg live together in shabellaha hoose, Xamar and neighbours in galgaduud. Ma laka maarno, if u ‘harm hg’ in favour of some dooro or elay miyaa u maleeysaa axsaan ayay kuu falayaan. While both of us are doing business, living peacefully together for decades.

Even deyniile we live together. Cayr haanta-dheer, Oodweyne Saleebaan, Ceel-wardheere sacad. It’s why u gave us Kuxigeen and police a few years ago
Nobody gave u anything in deyniile it was aal plander of our messed up politicians that is why .
I never said i like eelay kkkk. No one in his right mind will say that also.
The problem is hg .
yes we live side by side .
As i said earlier in a post. At social level their is no hate. We even co-own business in xamar . We marry each other this is only poiltics dont mixs those two things. At the end murusade and all hiraab waa dad walala ah no personal hate only politics. Here i hope u get my point.

We have Jiro Kuwait in Mirinaayo where they were housed last time they were chased from their degaans dayniile, xararyaale etc habarta waa taa kuwait iyo kastuumo abgaal ku wacday.

Odaygi Abshir bacadle waa ka gabayay marki kartonada baastada lacagta ka buuxday ee ka carareen. Habarta waa yaabtay boxes full of money

Sido kale when xawaadle were chased out of muqdisho they ran behind abgaal in medina and in yaaqshid lol middle shabelle when they were chased out of all their districts including beledweyne. qofki habarta soo bursato anaga ee no imaadaan. Jiko abgaal aad naga gasheen kulahaa :mjlol:

@Step a side.
Come reply to you abti is throwing some xaar here🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nobody gave u anything in deyniile it was aal plander of our messed up politicians that is why .
I never said i like eelay kkkk. No one in his right mind will say that also.
The problem is hg .
yes we live side by side .
As i said earlier in a post. At social level their is no hate. We even co-own business in xamar . We marry each other this is only poiltics dont mixs those two things. At the end murusade and all hiraab waa dad walala ah no personal hate only politics. Here i hope u get my point.
You can’t separate politics in shabellaha Hoose and social lol.

Weakening Hiraab for example would mean replacing Hiraab SNA. You really want Elay overlord in shabellaha hoose?

Siyaasada can have real effect in Somalia. I would support Murusade pm/president if they protected hawiye as a whole but you gave us kheyre who said ‘sna should be mixed’ and was willing to destroy our control over it.

Who the f will support that as Hiraab

You can’t separate politics in shabellaha Hoose and social lol.

Weakening Hiraab for example would mean replacing Hiraab SNA. You really want Elay overlord in shabellaha hoose?

Siyaasada can have real effect in Somalia. I would support Murusade pm/president if they protected hawiye as a whole but you gave us kheyre who said ‘sna should be mixed’ and was willing to destroy our control over it.

Who the f will support that as Hiraab
Bro we murusade support a miltiry where the big four clans are presnted fairly so as to have trust. But hiraab only want injustice that is why we are failed state.
And that is my point here how can we stop all these mess so as to have state we can rely on regardless of clan.
To do that we need to have comptent instituition. But clans fairly presented so that we can have the wide public having support and trust on these instituion .
But guess what hirab only want a miltry they dominate than subjugate the rest with state resources man that cant if it can than siad bare could have pulled it off.

Bro we murusade support a miltiry where the big four clans are presnted fairly so as to have trust. But hiraab only want injustice that is why we are failed state.
And that is my point here how can we stop all these mess so as to have state we can rely on regardless of clan.
To do that we need to have comptent instituition. But clans fairly presented so that we can have the wide public having support and trust on these instituion .
But guess what hirab only want a miltry they dominate than subjugate the rest with state resources man that cant if it can than siad bare could have pulled it off.

MashAllah, Murursade waa gob. You just crushed @bidenkulaha aspirations kkk He want's a HAG dominated Somalia and leave everyone else out (of course, in his fantasies, lol) 😂

MashAllah, Murursade waa gob. You just crushed @bidenkulaha aspirations kkk He want's a HAG dominated Somalia and leave out everyone else (in his fantasies). 😂
Bro this why hiraab hate kheyre and despise murursade all the way from the days of qanyare.
Becos we murusade dont share same politcal views as them that is why they hate as political. But social their is no issue walhi hiraab waa family kkk they are our pple no hate here

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is why y’all can’t be trusted with this awful mindset. Willing to give up 30 years of hard work to get to a HAG dominated Somalia just as we’re about to get tanks and fighter jets to subjugate dooro you want to give that up

This is why y’all can’t be trusted with this awful mindset. Willing to give up 30 years of hard work to get to a HAG dominated Somalia just as we’re about to get tanks and fighter jets to subjugate dooro you want to give that up
Bro we murusade dont even trust what happened last time hawiye end having so many of these weapons we ened uo using to wipe each other in the 4 month war .
I lost 3 of my paternal uncles in one week they were business menin bakara market during the sheeling of hg .in xaryaale they got killed by ceydiid why should murusade support hiraab to have many weapons they will tomorow may use it against us to kill us forget darood. U will use against other hawiye like xawadle gaaljecel murusade. We all see u game here we arent naive nothing called hawiye we dont believe in this fake hawiye unity and nonsense everyone to his

Bro this why hiraab hate kheyre and despise murursade all the way from the days of qanyare.
Becos we murusade dont share same politcal views as them that is why they hate as political. But social their is no issue walhi hiraab waa family kkk they are our pple no hate here

Next HAG president/pm need to be a Murursade. Prove to everyone else that Murursade was not the reason for the chaos and failure in south-central Somalia.

In hindsight, it was a mistake or it would've been better from Deni to have chosen Kheyre instead of HSM in the last election.

Bro we murusade dont even trust what happened last time hawiye end having so many of these weapons we ened uo using to wipe each other in the 4 month war .
I lost 3 of my paternal uncles in one week they were business menin bakara market during the sheeling of hg .in xaryaale they got killed by ceydiid why should murusade support hiraab to have many weapons they will tomorow may use it against us to kill us forget darood. U will use against other hawiye like xawadle gaaljecel murusade. We all see u game here we arent naive nothing called hawiye we dont believe in this fake hawiye unity and nonsense everyone to his
At least @bidenkulaha made his intentions clear which I respect. He won’t hide his true intentions.

Next HAG president/pm need to be a Murursade. Prove to everyone else that Murursade was not the reason for the chaos in south-central Somalia.

In hindsight, it was a mistake or it would've been better from Deni to have chosen Kheyre instead of HSM in the last election.
Bro dont u know we are the founders of usc .
The cusion we founded was to bring democracy. If u know cali wardhiigleey the vision he had.
He was memeber of civilian gvt after siad bare coup1969.
He went abroad amd he was one of the first few pple determind to bring back democracy. Its long story but we murusade always been pro democracy if u learn our history u will just see it

Next HAG president/pm need to be a Murursade. Prove to everyone else that Murursade was not the reason for the chaos in south-central Somalia.

I remember few weeks before the elections how every single Majerteen and Xawaadle wanted HSM in power 🤣.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AUN to them.

My point is today if Xamar increases in wealth, power it benefits everyone living/from there. Sure everyone is focused on their own sub clans but we’re all intertwined economically and militarily nowadays.

Fair do’s if you can’t trust hg or Hiraab in general

Bro dont u know we are the founders of usc .
The cusion we founded was to bring democracy. If u know cali wardhiigleey the vision he had.
He was memeber of civilian gvt after siad bare coup1969.
He went abroad amd he was one of the first few pple determind to bring back democracy. Its long story but we murusade always been pro democracy if u learn our history u will just see it

Yeah, I'm sure that the other rebels like SSDF and SNM would've been able to work out a transitional gov't if USC remained united. It's very unfortunate that the infighting caused a pro-longed civil war in the south. Which led to SNM declaring independence and SSDP waiting for a couple of years, until they declared autonomy from Xamar. Very costly mistakes.

At least @bidenkulaha made his intentions clear which I respect. He won’t hide his true intentions.
Bro stil we know this game they are playing walhi tomorow those weapons will be used to kill other hawiyes.
Siad bare who is marexan what did he do to majerteen i mudug 80 during ssdf eror . Daarodnimo coulnt even stop him to masacre majerteen no mercy same apply dont let hiraab get too much power they may used to kill murusade tomorow walhi i just can see it aint naive

Trending

Latest posts