@ dr osman come here

I remember few weeks before the elections how every single Majerteen and Xawaadle wanted HSM in power 🤣.

I think they associated Kheyre with Farmaajo, but between HSM and Kheyre, the latter was/is better. Kheyre even did a good job by rebuilding Galmudug, when it barely existed before and he had better track record than HSM (in my opinion).

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
@Step a side .
Where are u when i need u.
Come here. Shut up this guy.
Ior u dont want fight with u abti i get it
Ok karanle kibir jabshoow

FB_IMG_1691881784119.jpg

Jacfar waa taageernaa he is a good guy with good intentions

Ok karanle kibir jabshoow

View attachment 287939

Jacfar waa taageernaa he is a good guy with good intentions
Do u think i hate abgaal🤣🤣.
I have 3 nieces and nephew. My sisters husband is harti abgaal. Caruurti abti u ahay waa abgaal saxib. Also my brother maried warsangali abgaal. War abgaal is my family my blood saxib this is just politics dont take it personal.
Kkkk

Jungle

VIP
Do u think i hate abgaal🤣🤣.
I have 3 nieces and nephew. My sisters husband is harti abgaal. Caruurti abti u ahay waa abgaal saxib. Also my brother maried warsangali abgaal. War abgaal is my family my blood saxib this is just politics dont take it personal.
Kkkk
You're taking things too serious counting your family members I used to call you people seedi at one point lol I have half siblings who mother is hg and have mj reeer ayeeyo nothing is personal sxb waxa u dhalatay u dood cidaas meel ee iga soo galaan wax maka sheegi karo hala soo istaagin meesha

Last edited:
I think they associated Kheyre with Farmaajo, but between HSM and Kheyre, the latter was/is better. He even Kheyre did a good job by rebuilding Galmudug, when it barely existed before and he had better track record than HSM (according to me).
Don’t worry inshaAllah next election we are back stronger than ever with 2 xasan’s this time. Both leading their own seperate parties 🤣

1692225456171.png
Minister of justice and constitution, he runs 2 ministries, runs daljir party, hes murusade abakar long time mp, he is high profile figure that acts as key broker and former minister since sharif, farmaajo, hsm to now. Here he is with hsm and farah topaz, both key brokers from upd and daljir who were formely rivals but reconciliated since farmaajo. If hasan macalin plays his cards right, he can build his cv and try compete in the next elections. What makes him more influential his brother is hsm's current national security advisor and his first cousin is chairman of the central bank

1692225480515.png

Some hags claimed kheyre was another farmaajo thatz why they excused themselves to vote for him, xasan macalin is more hag than kheyre so we see need to shake up the political scene 🤣

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
How to dominate Hiraab?

Take over Xamar. Which Digil iyo mirifle is on its way to do. In the next 10-15 years I forecast that D&M will be majority in xamar. Then when 1 man 1 vote occurs D&M will take gudoomiye.

Boom. Hiraab will be dominated

Abaq

VIP
@Bari🐍 @bidenkulaha

There is horizonal and vertical federation models according to Gaas and his speeches. Horizonaal means separation of govt, courts, parliament while vertical means local-regional-federal devolution. We also should add ISIMO layer like constitutional monarchies do like Australia-Canada where they have reserve powers in the event of national emergency and political deadlock but no powers over day to day matters in govt, courts, parliament.
The French Kingdom before the revolution used to have a similar council that would only be called in times of emergencies . It was made up of the nobility (odayaal), clergy (culumo), and representatives of the provinces. The last time they met they basically kickstarted the revolution. They had that much power. Before then they met only 140 years prior to that

Trending

Latest posts