DP World to start managing Berbera Port on 1st of march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the current so called workers were hired based on clan nepotism, under-qualified and unproductive. The hiring and training of workers will be undertaken by DP World. The port will be streamlined and efficient, no more hiring a clan cousin who works until noon then goes home to chew Khat.

is it true they only got 400 mil? and why would you want to get involved in a proxy war anyway? this is why africa never gets anywhere always celebrating crappy deals while the rest of the world gets rich off of them and exploits them.

is it true they only got 400 mil? and why would you want to get involved in a proxy war anyway? this is why africa never gets anywhere always celebrating crappy deals while the rest of the world gets rich off of them and exploits them.

what proxy war ? this is about berbera port not the uae military base :mjlaugh:

no the 400 mil is being invested in the port..

also i heard they paid 10 million in cash when they signed the deal..

they said the 10 mil will be transfered to the central bank of Somaliland but i am 100% the government divided the money

waraabe

Your superior
no the 400 mil is being invested in the port..

also i heard they paid 10 million in cash when they signed the deal..

they said the 10 mil will be transfered to the central bank of Somaliland but i am 100% the government divided the money
Don't worry about it, worry about khatumo

Status
Not open for further replies.