DP World to start managing Berbera Port on 1st of march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Good news , they already vetted and signed 750 workers and will sign more

Nice! I suspect there will even be more for the initial stages of the port expansion!

Also I can't wait till the Berbera corridor or as I call it "Jidka Rajada" is finalised so I can squeeze in and make $$$ :lawd:

Where are the usual loud group with their constant "aabe accused rapist farmajo will put a stop to this". "We wuz Soverign en sheit".

This thread is so quiet I can hear the crickets chirping! :mjlol:

Good news , they already vetted and signed 750 workers and will sign more
I'll guess they are ajnabis so my question is DP World also train local Somalis?:cosbyhmm: I would guess so. Either way can't knock your hustle congrats on the port :denzelnigga:

But dekadda Hobyo wont play fair for that top spot :ufdup:Take this as a friendly warning:mjohreally:

Great news!

Horumarka dalka cidna looma joojin doono.

"Dalka" (List of countries of the world in alphabetical order) I don't see Somaliland on here, and it gets Spell checked. HMMM
1kcs5d.gif

:mjlol:
Ffs use your brain! How is it possible to lay off workers on a project of such magnitude from the initial construction, expansion to managing and running the new terminals, quays and duty free zones.

Because they are replacing them with technology and laying-off to get better profit-results :bell: Capitalism 101

:mjlol:
Ffs use your brain! How is it possible to lay off workers on a project of such magnitude from the initial construction, expansion to managing and running the new terminals, quays and duty free zones.
Do I looks like DP World? Cuz I'm wondering why you're asking me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending