Doorashada Garbaharray starts!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
pachah1 (1).png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Allhuakbar NISA is gonna arrest fake MPs I am hearing news Farmaajo has had enough Guul guul guul!

Look the odayga Dhabancad crying meelkasta wa la naga diiday dawladnimo :rejoice:

cow

VIP
Allhuakbar NISA is gonna arrest fake MPs I am hearing news Farmaajo has had enough Guul guul guul!

Look the odayga Dhabancad crying meelkasta wa la naga diiday dawladnimo :rejoice:

90 your old mooryaan tuug. It's good how nisa and police refused them entering afisooni. And they where humiliated into doing a fake swearing in a dark basement. Same guys that refused them today will refuse them on 27 sep.

TekNiKo

VIP
90 your old mooryaan tuug. It's good how nisa and police refused them entering afisooni. And they where humiliated into doing a fake swearing in a dark basement. Same guys that refused them today will refuse them on 27 sep.
They have no shame from children to elders, I have never seen such blatant tribalism from a clan in politics since 91. They will simply be refused on 27th, I guarantee they will cry again. Only two more days until this old mooryaan is kicked into the dustbins of history ceeb badana! :pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They have no shame from children to elders, I have never seen such blatant tribalism from a clan in politics since 91. They will simply be refused on 27th, I guarantee they will cry again. Only two more days until this old mooryaan is kicked into the dustbins of history ceeb badana! :pachah1:
You’ve been cucked so bad 😭.

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking news Dhaarta Xildhibanaada Garbaharray oo dhowana bilaabaysa Hotel SYL

@TekNiKo is you guys’ plan just to keep banging your heads against the wall even though you know the outcome? Kkkk you lost because you keep insisting on a failing strategy. It is over. We will not judge you if you cry.

Trending

Latest posts