Doorashada Garbaharray starts!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
What makes me lough is the lack of self awareness-plus the shamelesness,dont shock me no more just makes me chuckle alot😂

11th Parliament of Somalia is NOT complete. farah abdulkadir mohamed HoP086 COMING BACK FOR HIS SEAT
1650904806126.png

Lagu kala bax. The Farmaajo mercenaries who attacked the area where the Gedo MPs were being sworn in have been arrested!

cow

VIP
Them doing it in hotel says it all. It won't matter. They won't be allowed in afisooni. NISA refused them today and will refuse them on 27. This is just a show. The interim speaker holds zero power.

He was picked for being the oldest. He was not elected. Anyway the 16 from garbahaarey will also get sworn in soon.

Them doing it in hotel says it all. It won't matter. They won't be allowed in afisooni. NISA refused them today and will refuse them on 27. This is just a show. The interim speaker holds zero power.

He was picked for being the oldest. He was not elected. Anyway the 16 from garbahaarey will also get sworn in soon.
interim speaker holds zero power. ???? :gucciwhat: :gucciwhat:

NIGGA PLEASE STOP THE CAP

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

Nigga look at the video above you 😁they have been stripped and doing the walk of shame-it is
snoop.png
over go home

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Yasin Fareey and NiSA troops are hunting down odayga Dhabancad who will be dealt with Guul!