Doolow comes now under JL

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
No one is denying Ogaden historical presence just like MJ you are merely a minority. 10 years of population growth still hasnt allowed you to gain supremacy. Anyways Ogaden wa walaalaheena and I grew past the ancient squabble. Hopefully the “MX” boogeyman fear will also be removed from your hearts.
Supremacy? There isnt a Somali city on earth under tighter control by one clan lol you guys have to use a mythical Kenyan-Marexaan war to dispute that.

As for boogeymen just read your title. At any rate im happy you came to agree on the history part hopefully you guys can build something in Gedo :nvjpqts:

DF1B02F4-AD83-4E8F-BE40-BE6E3E48CE86.jpeg

:ohhh: @TekNiKo

74306970-04F7-43BF-8B70-4BB479D9EB40.jpeg

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Supremacy? There isnt a Somali city on earth under tighter control by one clan lol you guys have to use a mythical Kenyan-Marexaan war to dispute that.

As for boogeymen just read your title. At any rate im happy you came to agree on the history part hopefully you guys can build something in Gedo :nvjpqts:
balaayo ka dhacday Kismaayo I was told the MZ from DDS find it difficult to assimilate alot of them drowned while attempting to swim, they never seen ocean before, also the fish diet gave others lethal diarrhoea and were airlifted to Kenya for hospital treatment never to return. Thisi is what happens when you come to an environment that isn't yours, xitaa the lahjada Kismaayo waa ku wareerten, Ar Ogadenia igeeya baa meesha ka yeedhay. The worst thing however is, they don't know the terrosism that exist in koonfur, ma ahan Ahmed Madoobe oo kale, waa iska badow Qabridahar laga keenay ma yaqaanan qaraxa iyo balaayadas, hal habeen boqolaal la qarxiye, the rest fled trying to catch a flight to Jigjiga. :ftw9nwa:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
balaayo ka dhacday Kismaayo I was told the MZ from DDS find it difficult to assimilate alot of them drowned while attempting to swim, they never seen ocean before, also the fish diet gave others lethal diarrhoea and were airlifted to Kenya for hospital treatment never to return. Thisi is what happens when you come to an environment that isn't yours, xitaa the lahjada Kismaayo waa ku wareerten, Ar Ogadenia igeeya baa meesha ka yeedhay. The worst thing however is, they don't know the terrosism that exist in koonfur, ma ahan Ahmed Madoobe oo kale, waa iska badow Qabridahar laga keenay ma yaqaanan qaraxa iyo balaayadas, hal habeen boqolaal la qarxiye, the rest fled trying to catch a flight to Jigjiga. :ftw9nwa:
The first recorded Marexaan to see the ocean was after 1960 :drakekidding:

Gedo finally being incorporated into JL is bad for Madoobe. He will now have to leave the presidency without doubt. The election of the next JL parliament will be crucial.

JL needs to have a Marehan president in order to gain legitimacy. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mistaken. It is not in anyone's interest for JL to become the next Hiirshabelle.

Kismayo belongs to Ogaden.
Marexan settles at the tip of gedo there’s no mareexaan in the jubas we can move on without them we don’t need land squatters as a president considering their Dark history and unresolved massacre siyad bare committted against Absame in gedo and the jubas. i can feel the puntland vs villa Somalia battle affecting some mj from puntland to have this out of the blue love for mareexaan and anti OG president in jubaland. :icon lol: Boowe the harti waamo rivalry against mz is over now and their best ally in kismaayo is each other so I hope you know the times have changed. I have been to kismaayo and seen first hand how things move there. I will be honest with you harti waamo need madoobe before anybody else even before other OG clans.

Now Madoobe had no excuses lets see what he does for Gedo. Probably zilch.

He hasnt done anything in the areas he controls so what makes you think in the areas he thought of as enemies for years.

Me personaly i am glad jubbaland is one but hate that hes in charge.