Doolow comes now under JL

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Tbf it’s hard to resist national politics. The same is to happen to XL and Dhulo eventually. Don’t beat yourself up too much.
idgf about XL but inshallah Beesha Dhulbahante will liberate everything they need and kick out the idoors from their state. The amount of horgals we have something else.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
idgf about XL but inshallah Beesha Dhulbahante will liberate everything they need and kick out the idoors from their state. The amount of horgals we have something else.
Everyone has horgals. But y’all have the FGS and Ethiopia working overtime before this Shabaab op begins to hand you over. We all have ups and downs.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Everyone has horgals. But y’all have the FGS and Ethiopia working overtime before this Shabaab op begins to hand you over. We all have ups and downs.
I'm waiting for ATMIS drawdown and AS to be wiped out. After that JL will finally belong to it's rightful owners.

Somali Saayid

VIP
You can't even hide your glee. You think gedo lost so when are you going to stop the act :duck:
U can't stop an act if it isn't an act. I'm mx.
Call me a sheegato all u want but my father and his father and his father all mx and so am i. U cant change facts.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Talxe reject Garbaharay conference and dont recognize Ugaas Maxamed Xaashi Caqliga beesha wakaa..

Now Madoobe had no excuses lets see what he does for Gedo. Probably zilch.
Tekniko madoobe is not staying nor ruling gedo saxib. Don't be blinded by all this isku sawir, if come madoobe's deadline and you see a gedo controlled by madoobe then i won't show my face here. Oo iga wallahi ah.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Tekniko madoobe is not staying nor ruling gedo saxib. Don't be blinded by all this isku sawir, if come madoobe's deadline and you see a gedo controlled by madoobe then i won't show my face here. Oo iga wallahi ah.
Isn’t his time up next month 😂 I can’t believe you’re still hoping something is changing this late. Or are you using the new ‘1 year extension’ crap

Isn’t his time up next month 😂 I can’t believe you’re still hoping something is changing this late. Or are you using the new ‘1 year extension’ crap
Something already changed the moment these guys got paid and switched sides. It's in progress so sit down and enjoy the show.

There will be an OP in buale but it will never happen without our support. And madoobe for sure doesn't want it to happen anytime soon.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gen Dhumaal asks ATMIS to stay in Jubbaland says Geriley will be taken over by AS

Good to see jubbaland uniting. Hopefully they can focus on liberating the middle jubba region from Shabaab.

Hopefully the Reewin people will benefit from the liberation as middle jubba is a Reewin dominated region.

Trending