Don't read Quran, enjoy Music: Iranian Kafir's last wish before execution

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
The USA who sanctions Iranian people into starvation crippled Iran, we can steam roll them faster than iraq even. They are barely able to do maintenance on there equipment. if anything america made Saudi Arabia powerful selling them whatever weapons they want with no regards to how weapons are used. This Sunni vs west thing I don’t see it

The USA who sanctions Iranian people into starvation crippled Iran, we can steam roll them faster than iraq even. They are barely able to do maintenance on there equipment. if anything america made Saudi Arabia powerful selling them whatever weapons they want with no regards to how weapons are used. This Sunni vs west thing I don’t see it

well can you show me any Western coverage of Saudi that isn't "Saudi bad!"?

certainly, Saudi and the West have worked with each other. but that doesn't mean they like each other. and whatever the West thinks about Saudi's government, they definitely do not like Salafiyyah. they want to pressure Saudi into moving away from Salafiyyah.

you will have an easier time finding sympathetic Western coverage of Iran than you will of Saudi.

as for saying you don't see an animosity of the West against Sunnis... ok well how many Sunni countries have they bombed and how many Shia countries have they bombed?

also the West sold weapons both to Saudi and Iran. look up Iran-Contra if you haven't heard about it.... but if I remember right the Iranians were buying the weapons directly from the yahud now that I think about it.

Ilhan Omar defending Iran^

Ilhan Omar attacking Saudi^

now show where is the Western politician who speaks out in defense of Saudi? I would like to know

defending Iran is much more accepted than defending Saudi.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

certainly, Saudi and the West have worked with each other. but that doesn't mean they like each other. and whatever the West thinks about Saudi's government, they definitely do not like Salafiyyah. they want to pressure Saudi into moving away from Salafiyyah.

you will have an easier time finding sympathetic Western coverage of Iran than you will of Saudi.

as for saying you don't see an animosity of the West against Sunnis... ok well how many Sunni countries have they bombed and how many Shia countries have they bombed?
The coverage I agree is probably bad, but the treatment Saudi gets from American politicians is good compared to an Iran or Afghanistan. Whereas Iran is treated horribly on both sides of aisle. Constant assassinations, computer viruses, sabotage, and sanctions. There aren’t that many shia countries. But between Iran, iraq, and Yemen the west hast killed directly and indirectly hundreds of thousands of shia.

Iran is never going to free Palestine, the shia are enemies of Islam and of ahlus sunnah. All this shia and pro-Shia propaganda that Iran is this big enemy of the West and Zionism, it is just a deception to manipulate us into supporting the Shia enemies of Sunni Islam. It is a plot against ahlus sunnah, that is all it is. This Iran-West conflict is like wrestling, it's pure theater. Of course, the West really does support liberalism in Iran but they're like that with every country.

"death to America" is their words. killing Sunnis is their action. and it's the US military that made Iran as strong as it is. they invaded Iraq and handed it over to the Shia. they're not idiots, they knew what they were doing. the supposed enmity between Iran and the yahud is a play put on for the masses. behind the scenes they're on the same team and united against the Sunnis.
Sounds like

Its was pretty quiet when they were playing whack em all with Yemenis life drone striking hospital, schools and homes I guess you can't critize the people who are paying for yours weapons to kill innocent people. To not call it a genocide is disgraceful.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Powerful, brave young man. may the people of Iran win the war and free themselves from any ideology that damages them and their land.

He absolutely deserves to be hanged, besides his last Kufr statement, he was causing trouble and fasaad in his home country working for foreign entities.
You live in the west where you enjoy freedom of speech but somehow you are against it in other country? how can you justified the hundreds of Iran people that have been murdered over the last 6 month?

The coverage I agree is probably bad, but the treatment Saudi gets from American politicians is good compared to an Iran or Afghanistan. Whereas Iran is treated horribly on both sides of aisle. Constant assassinations, computer viruses, sabotage, and sanctions. There aren’t that many shia countries. But between Iran, iraq, and Yemen the west hast killed directly and indirectly hundreds of thousands of shia.

that's weird that you mention Iraq when Iraq is a country where the US invaded and put the shia in charge of the country.

As for the glorious jihad in Yemen that is being carried out by Muslims, not enough Shia have been eliminated unfortunately (specifically the terrorists known as Houthis... I don't wish any harm against Shia civilians).

many people have been brainwashed into acting on behalf of the Shia, let me say this: Yemen, Iraq and the entire region belong under the firm rule of SUNNIS.

I don't care what slogan the rafidah are chanting, the Shia belong under the rule of Sunnis and not the Sunnis under their rule.

no, the US military gets deployed against Sunnis, not against Shia. they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran helped both of those invasions.

supposedly Iran is the number one enemy of the West. and Iraq obviously was no threat to them. and the Taliban just wanted sharia in their country and only very clueless people believe the official 9/11 stuff.

so if Iran is the number one enemy, why invade Iraq and Afghanistan and never ever invade Iran?? because Iran is a fake enemy of the West, it is all deception to manipulate us.

Sounds like

Its was pretty quiet when they were playing whack em all with Yemenis life drone striking hospital, schools and homes I guess you can't critize the people who are paying for yours weapons to kill innocent people. To not call it a genocide is disgraceful.

that is inaccurate, look up "Saudi," "genocide, "Yemen" and you'll tons of Western outlets bashing the Saudi intervention....

Saudi isn't perfect but they'd be idiots to sit back and let the Houthis form a mini Iran in north Yemen... they're fighting the Houthis, they're not just harming Yemenis just to harm Yemenis... and if supposedly a hospital gets bombed... maybe the story is fake, maybe there were Houthi terrorists posted there and they were deliberately set up in a hospital so they could say "see? Saudi bombed a hospital!"... the Ukrainians are known to be doing that kind of thing...

anyways, I feel bad for the Shia civilians who get hurt but Saudi is absolutely right to fight the Houthis and we should all support Yemen war against the rafidah terrorists- and yes I indeed condemn the genocide of Yemenis carried out by the Houthis

Ilhan Omar defending Iran^

Ilhan Omar attacking Saudi^

now show where is the Western politician who speaks out in defense of Saudi? I would like to know

defending Iran is much more accepted than defending Saudi.

Powerful, brave young man. may the people of Iran win the war and free themselves from any ideology that damages them and their land.

You live in the west where you enjoy freedom of speech but somehow you are against it in other country? how can you justified the hundreds of Iran people that have been murdered over the last 6 month?

that is inaccurate, look up "Saudi," "genocide, "Yemen" and you'll tons of Western outlets bashing the Saudi intervention....

Saudi isn't perfect but they'd be idiots to sit back and let the Houthis form a mini Iran in north Yemen... they're fighting the Houthis, they're not just harming Yemenis just to harm Yemenis... and if supposedly a hospital gets bombed... maybe the story is fake, maybe there were Houthi terrorists posted there and they were deliberately set up in a hospital so they could say "see? Saudi bombed a hospital!"... the Ukrainians are known to be doing that kind of thing...

anyways, I feel bad for the Shia civilians who get hurt but Saudi is absolutely right to fight the Houthis and we should all support Yemen war against the rafidah terrorists- and yes I indeed condemn the genocide of Yemenis carried out by the Houthis
What is the difference between Hezbollah and houthi choose your words wisely you're sounding like a zionist.

Maji if he was allowed to videocall us after his death
FkHaf5fWYAAmBD3

these beta men are so funny, if the west was Shia, theyd take their shahadah and lead a sermon tomorrow
the west says jump, they say how high
I dont like shias but you already know hes not shia not because he disagrees with the ideology but because the west isnt
1671243312918.png

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I'd say Iranians have most gaals followed by Turks and ex-communist muslims like Albanians/Bosniaks/Central Asians
Yup! That’s why I love Iranians. Very high IQ people with a rich history that dislike Islam/Arab culture. Complete opposite of Somalis who dickride for anything Arab.
:salute:

I have worked with an Iranian before they hate anything with religion with passion especially Muslims. They blame the ayatollah government but I just think it has to do with the sun worshipping in their dna.

What is the difference between Hezbollah and houthi choose your words wisely you're sounding like a zionist.

what is the difference between Houthis and hezbushaytaan in Lebanon? very little difference. but I'm glad you bring them up.

Lebanon- war against ahlus sunnah (shia want to rule)
Yemen - war against ahlus sunnah (shia want to rule Northern Yemen
Iraq- war against ahlus sunnah (shia want to rule)
Syria- war against ahlus sunnah (kaffir Assad plus shia allies want to rule)

What we are seeing a is a push for Shia to take over the region and a war against ahlus sunnah. I am not remotely a Zionist, I am a Sunni and I am pro-Sunni. Even if you claim that makes me Zionist, I am still pro-Sunni. I am not supporting the Shia ever. I'll become a Shia supporter after I support Mormons, Buddhists and scientologists. I am a Muslim and I think most if not all Shia are kaffirs.

All the Shia "death to America" rhetoric is just talk. They're not fighting the US or the yahud, they're going around killing Sunni Muslims. They were genociding Sunnis in Syria and Iraq and you pro-Iran people expect me to support them as they kill our brothers? As they kill Sunnis in Yemen as I type? I'm not an idiot, if you're fighting a war against Sunni Islam, I don't care what slogan you raise. I am not fooled by their deception. If the Zionists kill Sunnis that's terrible but I'm supposed to be okay when Shia do the same just because they say some anti-Zionist slogan? It's just a slogan- in reality they're both the same, both fighting a war against ahlus sunnah. The Iranian Revolution just opened another front against Sunni Muslims. Now the Sunnis are being attacked from multiple sides. This serves the Zionists. If it wasn't for Iran, much of the region would be taking a harder stance against the yahud but instead they're worried about Iran threatening them.

what is the difference between Houthis and hezbushaytaan in Lebanon? very little difference. but I'm glad you bring them up.

Lebanon- war against ahlus sunnah (shia want to rule)
Yemen - war against ahlus sunnah (shia want to rule Northern Yemen
Iraq- war against ahlus sunnah (shia want to rule)
Syria- war against ahlus sunnah (kaffir Assad plus shia allies want to rule)

What we are seeing a is a push for Shia to take over the region and a war against ahlus sunnah. I am not remotely a Zionist, I am a Sunni and I am pro-Sunni. Even if you claim that makes me Zionist, I am still pro-Sunni. I am not supporting the Shia ever. I'll become a Shia supporter after I support Mormons, Buddhists and scientologists. I am a Muslim and I think most if not all Shia are kaffirs.

All the Shia "death to America" rhetoric is just talk. They're not fighting the US or the yahud, they're going around killing Sunni Muslims. They were genociding Sunnis in Syria and Iraq and you pro-Iran people expect me to support them as they kill our brothers? As they kill Sunnis in Yemen as I type? I'm not an idiot, if you're fighting a war against Sunni Islam, I don't care what slogan you raise. I am not fooled by their deception. If the Zionists kill Sunnis that's terrible but I'm supposed to be okay when Shia do the same just because they say some anti-Zionist slogan? It's just a slogan- in reality they're both the same, both fighting a war against ahlus sunnah. The Iranian Revolution just opened another front against Sunni Muslims. Now the Sunnis are being attacked from multiple sides. This serves the Zionists. If it wasn't for Iran, much of the region would be taking a harder stance against the yahud but instead they're worried about Iran threatening them.
Aren’t the houthis zaidi who aren’t considered bad Shia by most Sunnis. I do agree with you on Syria and Iraq. In Lebanon the Sunni have been weakened by Saudi money, and they don’t have the numbers. But what about the top Iranian general being assassinated, or numerous Iranian nuclear scientist, it ain’t as black and white as you are trying to put it. Lot of Sunni regimes owe their existence to America, how many American bases are in the Middle East, and where are they located?

Trending