Don't read Quran, enjoy Music: Iranian Kafir's last wish before execution

On the one hand, I hate shias and hope for their ayatollah and the limited influence they have to disappear. At the same time though, I don't want people like him to win.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
He was convicted of killing two security officers. This makes it seem like he was just being killed for not being Muslim. Whole world trying to destabilize the country. West hyping young Iranians up, but when country falls into ruin and civil war like Iraq they will be left holding pieces and west will move on.

what a stupid thing to say.

On the one hand, I hate shias and hope for their ayatollah and the limited influence they have to disappear. At the same time though, I don't want people like him to win.

this is the boat I'm in. at first I was thrilled to hear Iran getting a taste of its own medicine in that it was being destabilized.... but then I was sort of disturbed at the idea of these people winning and then Iran pushing these kind of ideas

what a stupid thing to say.

this is the boat I'm in. at first I was thrilled to hear Iran getting a taste of its own medicine in that it was being destabilized.... but then I was sort of disturbed at the idea of these people winning and then Iran pushing these kind of ideas
Whatever your concerns are with Iran, one thing has to be said, regardless if they're shia or sunni the Iranian government is the true ally of Palestinians and the true enemy of israel. These s of Arab leaders allied themselves with Zionists when they signed the Abraham accord. These Arab Muslim countries have always been with the western powers if it was allying themselves with British against the ottomans or bolstering up the west with the petrodollars, which WAS the cause of many wars and genocides. The people who will free Palestinians will not be the Arabs but the people who inhabit the khorasan region. I SUPPORT IRAN 🇮🇷 ❤️ PALESTINE 🇵🇸

Whatever your concerns are with Iran, one thing has to be said, regardless if they're shia or sunni the Iranian government is the true ally of Palestinians and the true enemy of israel. These s of Arab leaders allied themselves with Zionists when they signed the Abraham accord. These Arab Muslim countries have always been with the western powers if it was allying themselves with British against the ottomans or bolstering up the west with the petrodollars, which WAS the cause of many wars and genocides. The people who will free Palestinians will not be the Arabs but the people who inhabit the khorasan region. I SUPPORT IRAN 🇮🇷 ❤️ PALESTINE 🇵🇸

Iran is never going to free Palestine, the shia are enemies of Islam and of ahlus sunnah. All this shia and pro-Shia propaganda that Iran is this big enemy of the West and Zionism, it is just a deception to manipulate us into supporting the Shia enemies of Sunni Islam. It is a plot against ahlus sunnah, that is all it is. This Iran-West conflict is like wrestling, it's pure theater. Of course, the West really does support liberalism in Iran but they're like that with every country.

"death to America" is their words. killing Sunnis is their action. and it's the US military that made Iran as strong as it is. they invaded Iraq and handed it over to the Shia. they're not idiots, they knew what they were doing. the supposed enmity between Iran and the yahud is a play put on for the masses. behind the scenes they're on the same team and united against the Sunnis.

mention Afghanistan and watch how your average Western person starts frothing at the mouth... mention Russia and watch how they froth at the mouth... mention Saudi and watch how they froth at the mouth... mention Iran and watch how they just sort of scratch their head... if the Iran-West conflict was real, the masses of sheep or whatever you want to call them- they would be programmed to froth at the mouth when you mention Iran... the giant Western propaganda machine would have instilled them with hatred of Iran...

there's a bit of an exception lately with the Western propaganda outlets promoting Iran's liberalism movement but this is just them pushing liberalism as they do with every country

Trending

Latest posts