Documentary: The autism plague that affects Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many mothers as Canuck posted leave it much later giving the child's immune system enough chance to build up, rather then giving them the entire cock tail between a period 0-18 months.

Then you have a small percentage that don't do it or leave it until the kid is early teens, all the kids born in the west suffer from all kinds of hay fever, allergies and have sensitive guts, were as many of us grew up back home have a beast of a immune system, because we were never vaccinated.

I remember eating the same bad food as a friend, but he became critically ill hospitalized were as I had a very minor rumble in my stomach. It's really a lottery ticket with a combination of many factors, genetics, immune system maturity, parental dietary while you were in the womb, type of vaccine (single jab/MMR jab), incubation period of vaccine (how long did the parents wait) and Qadr of Allah

But regardless of factors, even if the kid doesn't develop autism, vaccinated kids are just plain weak everywhere, something afflicts them, whether it's allergy, hay fever, gut sensitivity, learning difficulties etc. They add fucking mercury to these vaccines which is a known toxic just as they used to do mercury fillings in people's teeth until they outlawed it.

These along with the other arsenic chemicals in vaccines weaken your immune system, some survive the stress others don't, but regardless the effect and damage has been done.
My mom waited to get ours until we were teens. I got my first at 13 I think in 05. The west is a mess. Now even pollutants are causing problems so are beds(memory foams and others). The fish these days have high amounts of mercury because they feed on toxic marine life. Unfortunatley, i still have my dental amalgams. :francis: I was supposed to remove them long ago

My mom waited to get ours until we were teens. I got my first at 13 I think in 05. The west is a mess. Now even pollutants are causing problems so are beds(memory foams and others). The fish these days have high amounts of mercury because they feed on toxic marine life. Unfortunatley, i still have my dental amalgams. :francis: I was supposed to remove them long ago

In the after-life you may come to thank her for this. For some stupid reason I decided to drop serious bucks on a memory foam, the worst nightmare of my life, for a long period of times wasn't aware what was causing all the issues, because it wasn't instant.

I suspected everything, slept in a hotel for a few days felt good, then the couch and through a process of elimination found the culprit, learned it the hard way that if it's not broken don't fix it. You need to get those mercury fillings out as soon as you can man, it's a ticking time-bomb, these bastards contaminated everything.

Even our people back home getting strange stomach cancers and tumours due to the nuclear toxic they dumped on our shores (those that eat the fish), there is nothing these bastards haven't polluted on this planet.

Many mothers as Canuck posted leave it much later giving the child's immune system enough chance to build up, rather then giving them the entire cock tail between a period 0-18 months.

Then you have a small percentage that don't do it or leave it until the kid is early teens, all the kids born in the west suffer from all kinds of hay fever, allergies and have sensitive guts, were as many of us grew up back home have a beast of a immune system, because we were never vaccinated.

I remember eating the same bad food as a friend, but he became critically ill hospitalized were as I had a very minor rumble in my stomach. It's really a lottery ticket with a combination of many factors, genetics, immune system maturity, parental dietary while you were in the womb, type of vaccine (single jab/MMR jab), incubation period of vaccine (how long did the parents wait) and Qadr of Allah

But regardless of factors, even if the kid doesn't develop autism, vaccinated kids are just plain weak everywhere, something afflicts them, whether it's allergy, hay fever, gut sensitivity, learning difficulties etc. They add fucking mercury to these vaccines which is a known toxic just as they used to do mercury fillings in people's teeth until they outlawed it.

These along with the other arsenic chemicals in vaccines weaken your immune system, some survive the stress others don't, but regardless the effect and damage has been done.

Finally, someone else said

This is the most important aspects in the healthy development of your child. Even as a male yourself, what you eat, how you live effects the quality and quantity of your sperm. Same applies to women especially when pregnant. Before, you impregnate your wife, both of you should eat a diet high in organic foods for at least 6 months before trying to conceive, free from sugar/grains, remove all hormone disruptors in your environment, follow natural sleep patterns and basically follows the laws of mother nature. This cannot be stressed enough.

@Inquisitive_ , you done it again brother,

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There's most certainly a connection between autism and vaccines. It's also more common in boys than girls.

Its the vaccination especially the one given at 2 years old. There has been too many cases of babies able to speak but after getting the dose they acquire autism. Obviously drug companies are gonna pay scientist millions to say there is no connection to it, otherwise they'd be sued to bankruptcy. They've taken notice and have pushed the vaccine to 4 years old.
exactly what happened to my little brother, was speaking , and took the injection around 2-3 and then it was over.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I skipped the HPV one apparently my moms like our people cant get that shit because we're not promiscuous.At school you're supposed to get it in yr 7,i thought the shit was dick cancer,maan i miss those naive days.I now understand why my mom disagreed.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I doubt that there is any real correlation between vaccination and autism.If it is it is very negligible and somalis have always had crazy people hence,daad waalan.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My final analyzes on the meeting that took place in Canada between me and @AbdiJohnson has led me to believe that he suffers from a mild form of autism. One classic case of autism is speaking to cadaan people when they are uninterested in speaking to you. Just awkward stuff.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Go to the Vaughan one. The Mississauga one is probably filled with Somalis who will eat all the food and will be rowdy

:chrisfreshhah:

Vaughan one is more cleaner and its the posh suburbs of greater Toronto:nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:...I'll have my friends with me and they will definitely thank me for finding such a place. Ive never been to such a place in my life till that time. I like the small portions and how you can try everything. awesome. on top of that it is a fusion of different culture's food

I feel like it's a high number because of misdiagnoses, I remember as a young kid I was misdiagnosed with autism so I went to an autistic school called queensmill until year 4.
Maybe you had speech delay and sometimes doctors confuse it with autism even though autisms symptoms are mostly behavioral.

So do 1000 of other scientists throughout history (forbidden scientists from you), so did all the wonder complex ancient civilisations that knew the cosmos from the palm of their hands, so did a dozen of other cosmologist, astrologists etc. unlike a blind following peasant like you that never looks up in the sky.

What exactly is your point ? if I was to ask you to explain very simple stuff such as lunar eclipses, basic college level trigonometry how to work out the curvature on a slope or a ball, you wouldn't know, your blind deaf and dumb.

You follow what you are told without thinking, I know how this feels because I was like you at one point in my life, until I began to use my brain, I know how it feels being a sheep.

Vaccines in fact are very easy to grasp in comparison to this, but since you are a blind sheeple follower, your too stupid to see it until your Europhiles God's point them out to you, the real joke is you
That's a myth vaccines don't cause autism. Kids back home get vaccines too.studies linked autism to vitamin d and iodine defiency during pregnancy because these vitamins play important role in development of the brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts