Do you still use Muzzmatch to find a husband/wife? Is it still a good app

Ngl muzzmatch just like any other dating app just depends on your intentions. I've met some good women of it but my intentions were not for karbaashin. If you are serious about it just change the filters to suit you and it can be useful.

Some of y'all gonna die alone or get set up with a dusty "family friend". This is the 2023 if you aint meeting people on apps n shit you aint finding anyone. This whole imma meet my soulmate disney bs don't work irl once you leave uni and enter the real world. You got a fulltime job and unless you asking your friends to set you up which is some lame nigga shit, then either slide in them DM's or take good pics and jump on a dating app.

Some of y'all gonna die alone or get set up with a dusty "family friend". This is the 2023 if you aint meeting people on apps n shit you aint finding anyone. This whole imma meet my soulmate disney bs don't work irl once you leave uni and enter the real world. You got a fulltime job and unless you asking your friends to set you up which is some lame nigga shit, then either slide in them DM's or take good pics and jump on a dating app.
Sliding on insta/snap dm's >>> Dating apps. Wallahi these dating app shorties have the personality of a 🐟 they just exist nothing about them is interesting. Just a quick f*ck & off to the next one. Digital nightclub wayeey

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Sliding on insta/snap dm's >>> Dating apps. Wallahi these dating app shorties have the personality of a 🐟 they just exist nothing about them is interesting. Just a quick f*ck & off to the next one. Digital nightclub wayeey
Was on hinge/tinder and even tho I managed to get a good amount of matches and talk to them, most of them were incredibly boring to talk to. I don't blame them to be honest because it's harder to talk to someone you don't have any idea about so usually you get the same npc responses.

Niggas on muzmatch after falling for a single mother
1674714153334.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts