Do you still use Muzzmatch to find a husband/wife? Is it still a good app

So-called Muslim men who go on Muslim apps to find women to sleep with, deserve a special place in hell. Shaydaamo!
Go on tinder etc, if you want to exploit someone, instead of preying on naive women who want something serious. You are demons in human flesh.
A good fishermen doesn't try and catch fish in well-charted and overcrowned waters hunno, he finds a nice little secluded spot :hemad:

Not that I agree with that shit but they're big girls, let's not infantile them. Nobody held a gun to their heads and made them have pre-marital sex. A little personal responsibility goes a long way.

A good fishermen doesn't try and catch fish in well-charted and overcrowned waters hunno, he finds a nice little secluded spot :hemad:

Not that I agree with that shit but they're big girls, let's not infantile them. Nobody held a gun to their heads and made them have pre-marital sex. A little personal responsibility goes a long way.

You're absolutely right about women being responsible for themselves. What makes me sick, is people going on these apps with that intention, does that make sense? So Zani Muslims should go to Zani apps and leave others alone. I've seen normal Muslimahs be exposed to creeps on that app or men who post half-naked thirst traps and it's tough seeing them become jaded.

You're absolutely right about women being responsible for themselves. What makes me sick, is people going on these apps with that intention, does that make sense? So Zani Muslims should go to Zani apps and leave others alone. I've seen normal Muslimahs be exposed to creeps on that app or men who post half-naked thirst traps and it's tough seeing them become jaded.
The harsh reality of adult life is that it's very hard to differentiate between people with bad intensions and good honest decent people sometimes. You're better off avoiding apps. I'm sure your hooyo's constantly name-dropping a family friend's son/daughter you could marry like their rest of our hooyos. Trying to meet your significant other on dating apps is city slicker gaalo shit :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1674766330123.png

Trending

Latest posts