Do you see a war between FGS and SL happening in the future?

Do you see a war between FGS and SL happening in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
Somalia is weak without SL. It’s a major power in the Horn with it and can turn Djibouti into our puppet state. Ethiopia would have to good relations with us if all their supply routes were in our sphere.

I agree with you. But the old Somalia is dead. Somalilanders were almost genocide by reer CBB.
I believe that our true enemy is not Ethiopia but other Somali's like reer CBB and Al-shabab.
Ethiopia itself might explode like Somalia and become many countries. If Somaliland got greedy and wanted to attack Puntland than maybe we could get involved an stop them expanding. Bidenkulaha don't think about the old Somalia but think about your own people and our difficult plight so our children can have a better future. I fight for our children's future not the old Somalia that died.

Last edited:
SL can never be independent. Somalia as a country is the merger between British and Italian Somaliland, one cannot leave the other. If they get independence then balkanization will begin to happen and the fragile house of cards we have right now will collapse.

Did you just wake up from a coma today? Somaliland is already independent nation. They have been independent for 40 years. Maybe if reer CBB hadn't fought me they could have stopped Somaliland expanding in their own villages. Now when you see HAG becoming too powerful for you, you want to shift your attention back into Somaliland. I am already a dowlad and recognised by the world, you can't threaten me with balkanisation. We crushed reer CBB and Farmajoo and Al-shabab.

Did you just wake up from a coma today? Somaliland is already independent nation. They have been independent for 40 years. Maybe if reer CBB hadn't fought me they could have stopped Somaliland expanding in their own villages. Now when you see HAG becoming too powerful for you, you want to shift your attention back into Somaliland. I am already a dowlad and recognised by the world, you can't threaten me with balkanisation. We crushed reer CBB and Farmajoo and Al-shabab.
If SL gets a UN seat then I want my PL people to get one too what don't you get. If you let one have international recognition then others will want it as well and I don't blame them.

If SL gets a UN seat then I want my PL people to get one too what don't you get. If you let one have international recognition then others will want it as well and I don't blame them.

Somaliland is special. They had independence even before us. For forty years they always made it clear that they have nothing to do with Somalia. Puntland wants to remain in Somalia even if Somaliland gets its UN seat. Puntland believes that its future lies with Somalia and is therefore one of the federal states of Somalia.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Impossible SNA would have to go through Ethiopia or Puntland neither is happening. The status quo will continue with Somalialand. Plus even by some magic puntland allows SNA on their land somaliland defending their turf won’t be beaten.

Impossible SNA would have to go through Ethiopia or Puntland neither is happening. The status quo will continue with Somalialand. Plus even by some magic puntland allows SNA on their land somaliland defending their turf won’t be beaten.

Why would I attack Somaliland? I think this is a trick by reer CBB to turn the people of Somaliland against us. I have always said that our number one enemy is CBB and Al-shabab. Now they are trying to make Somaliland hate us.

let isaaq secede and grant dhulos our khaatumo state I don’t understand why Somalis want to keep reer triangle they’re like a tumor they’ll try to sabotage Somalia if they reintegrate with us so the IC eventually gives their SL project international recognition

I know all of them in Hargeisa its just Mustafe Godane the rest are local Deg.Ceerigaabo positions.
You just wrote and I quote again "There aren't any Warsans left in SL government and there won't be anytime soon". Now you admit there are multiple in the SL government, like I said.

Did you know you were lying?

Laagite

الداروودي
You just wrote and I quote again "There aren't any Warsans left in SL government and there won't be anytime soon". Now you admit there are multiple in the SL government, like I said.

Did you know you were lying?
There aren't any to note since minister Cadami, since all that matters is the parliament we went from 8 xil in 2005 to 2 in 2010s to now its 0.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Somaliland is special. They had independence even before us. For forty years they always made it clear that they have nothing to do with Somalia. Puntland wants to remain in Somalia even if Somaliland gets its UN seat. Puntland believes that its future lies with Somalia and is therefore one of the federal states of Somalia.
soon enough that wont be the case anymore. “Somalia” doesn’t exist, there is no Somalia. Wake up to reality.
liberate your land instead of talking about a mooryan free state nacala ku dashay. We gave you dowlad, we saved xamar when you where chipping out in xamar. We saved Somalia and we will destroy it. we will push the hutu border to Dhusomareeb and squish all hutus in 1-2 xaafads like Gaalkayo saqajanyahow.

and if Somasaland is independent send me SL emoji. Oh wait, you can’t Nacas. Stop dickriding Somaliland and liberate galgaduud and Hiran.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
To answer your question briefly, its no. Why? Because Somalia will collapse (inshallah) within the next decade. I recommend every Somali to carve out his or her deegan and protect there motherland, that line can be based off Qabiil (Gedoland) or Political ideology (Puntland) or even fake autistic Colonial borders made by some drunk Cadaan dude (Somaliland)

either way, we were never the same. No somalinimo guys that shit is worse then khaat.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Why would I attack Somaliland? I think this is a trick by reer CBB to turn the people of Somaliland against us. I have always said that our number one enemy is CBB and Al-shabab. Now they are trying to make Somaliland hate us.
A powerful central Somalia is threat to somaliland, puntland, jubbaland ,Djibouti, Ethiopia ,Kenya and anywhere somali territories are. FGS has a lot of tax dollars and natural resources at stake so not surprising folks are suspicious. More than likely puntland and jubbaland will go way of somaliland and be semi autonomous

To answer your question briefly, its no. Why? Because Somalia will collapse (inshallah) within the next decade. I recommend every Somali to carve out his or her deegan and protect there motherland, that line can be based off Qabiil or Political ideology (Puntland) or even fake autistic Colonial borders made by some drunk Cadaan dude (Somaliland)

either way, we were never the same. No somalinimo guys that shit is worse then khaat.

Inshallah Somalia will actually become stronger. We will have less CBB. For one thing I won't have a Dhulbaante waving my flag.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
imho this doofaar standard for independence should become the international standard...
:lolbron:
I said that to be fitting of @Dowlad small IQ, but let me ask you something citizen of the independent sovereign state of Somaliland.

kursigiina aaway? Where’s your UN seat saqajan 1door? Let me sit on it to determine if it’s as warm as the one Muse Bixi is sitting in.

Trending

Latest posts