Do you see a war between FGS and SL happening in the future?

Do you see a war between FGS and SL happening in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
If the extremist problem subsides, do you see a future administration waging a war against SL to end separatism? As it stands now, there is no diplomatic solution to the SL problem. It has been over 30 years of indoctrination, the blue flag for them is like the nazi symbol for jews they have ptsd from it and I don't mean it as a joke, you can't even fly it. Stats wise SNA has more funding, better equipment, and more experience so obviously they would win. The international community cannot really condemn it since most countries defend their sovereignty look at Catalonia for example so it would be hypocritical to criticize us especially the AU wouldn't since many African countries already have their own separatist movements. In the country I think there would actually be some support, SL is not well liked tbh. Me personally I don't think we will ever see it happen. I think we will always stay in this awkward situation where SL is not independent, but also isn't part of Somalia. A government that is strong enough to topple a state in the country should be seen as a threat.

If the extremist problem subsides, do you see a future administration waging a war against SL to end separatism? As it stands now, there is no diplomatic solution to the SL problem. It has been over 30 years of indoctrination, the blue flag for them is like the nazi symbol for jews they have ptsd from it and I don't mean it as a joke, you can't even fly it. Stats wise SNA has more funding, better equipment, and more experience so obviously they would win. The international community cannot really condemn it since most countries defend their sovereignty look at Catalonia for example so it would be hypocritical to criticize us especially the AU wouldn't since many African countries already have their own separatist movements. In the country I think there would actually be some support, SL is not well liked tbh. Me personally I don't think we will ever see it happen. I think we will always stay in this awkward situation where SL is not independent, but also isn't part of Somalia. A government that is strong enough to topple a state in the country should be seen as a threat.
If the alshabaab war does subside, I personally believe there will be a peaceful reunification, with the president being from the South, and the prime minister being from the north. That is, if 4.5 still persists if alshabaab are defeated.

Never. Somaliland are my people, Just the idea that Xijaar's people benefitting from this horrifies me. Irir Samaale killing Irrir Samaale, over what? So that a CBB Dhulbaante can be free. Even Puntland doesn't want conflict or problems with Somaliland.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No,

1- because they, FGS and SL are corrupt weak states, although SLers like to brag about amaan, but that is not everything. FGS is continuing to be weak willingly or not, they don't want to advance, but to keep the statues quo. With no infrastructure or will to deal with various challenges like droughts, famines, population growth, corruptions, etc. No one of them will make this big step that requires planning, strength and base.

2- Even if the FGS build itself and was becoming a functioning state that dealt with famine and drought issue and security, it would not ruin everything by acting this dumb, their are better ways to solve this problem without violence. If you want those who live under SL to be with you, you should offer something better than SL.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Inshallah never. At best you might see FGS working with Dhulo and Warsan clans to increase its presence in SL for leverage. Offering a state if SL talks fail

Never. Somaliland are my people, Just the idea that Xijaar's people benefitting from this horrifies me. Irir Samaale killing Irrir Samaale, over what? So that a CBB Dhulbaante can be free. Even Puntland doesn't want conflict or problems with Somaliland.
Daroodia will one day become one, Race Daroodi Ethnicity Jebertini Country Jebertinya
Screenshot_20220526-035629_TikTok.jpg

j9ndo5jhdiz01.jpg

:ohhhdamn: :ohhhdamn:

Last edited:
Inshallah never. At best you might see FGS working with Dhulo and Warsan clans to increase its presence in SL for leverage. Offering a state if SL talks fail

So you want to help our enemy CBB Dhulbaante over our Irir Somaliland people? We need to mind our own business and stay away. And if we must get involved let us help Somaliland get their independence.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So you want to help our enemy CBB Dhulbaante over our Irir Somaliland people? We need to mind our own business and stay away. And if we must get involved let us help Somaliland get their independence.
I want a succesful SL+Somalia reunion first and foremost

HAG family at the end of the day this has nothing to do with us .Don't let reer CBB fool you with the old Somalimo card. Even Puntland doesn't want to start problems with Somaliland and they are neighbours.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HAG family at the end of the day this has nothing to do with us .Don't let reer CBB fool you with the old Somalimo card. Even Puntland doesn't want to start problems with Somaliland and they are neighbours.
Somalia is weak without SL. It’s a major power in the Horn with it and can turn Djibouti into our puppet state. Ethiopia would have to good relations with us if all their supply routes were in our sphere.

Somalia is weak without SL. It’s a major power in the Horn with it and can turn Djibouti into our puppet state. Ethiopia would have to good relations with us if all their supply routes were in our sphere.

One small possibility that could happen is if Ethiopia tries to annex Somaliland, that would be a nightmare

SL can never be independent. Somalia as a country is the merger between British and Italian Somaliland, one cannot leave the other. If they get independence then balkanization will begin to happen and the fragile house of cards we have right now will collapse.

Trending