Do you plan on getting married?

Do you plan on getting married?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to but the problem it won't be easy to find one.
I can't imagine myself approaching a girl and ask her if she wants to get married with me. I just feel like most girls would probably find me unattractive .:mjsuitcry:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I am planning to but the problem it won't be easy to find one.
I can't imagine myself approaching a girl and ask her if she wants to get married with me. I just feel like most girls would probably find me unattractive .:mjsuitcry:

If you're unattractive work on your career! You'll see s chasing you in every corner

N

NaomiHoney

Yes! I just want to get married now. But before that, I need to meet my future husband and speak for a while. I need to know I can feel comfortable. Show him my crazy. Express my individualistic mindset. I need to know that he is compatible with my way of living. In sha Allah

waraabe

Your superior
Yes! I just want to get married now. But before that, I need to meet my future husband and speak for a while. I need to know I can feel comfortable. Show him my crazy. Express my individualistic mindset. I need to know that he is compatible with my way of living. In sha Allah

What about career? U should try to sort that out before marriage

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah but no time soon. Wanna enjoy my mid 20's thoroughly before I make that lifetime commitment.

Honestly, I might just deviate from the script and date my future wife for a year or two before popping the question. With the divorce rates being what they are, I don't wanna f*ck up.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah but no time soon. Wanna enjoy my mid 20's thoroughly before I make that lifetime commitment.

Honestly, I might just deviate from the script and date my future wife for a year or two before popping the question. With the divorce rates being what they are, I don't wanna f*ck up.

THIS
H
I
S

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Marry me. Im 26, divorced (another story), have money, lived all over Europe, work as a developer, and i love House/D&B music. obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.