Do you guys ever plan on moving from the west?

I'm surprised by the amount of you that chose to stay in the west, knowing that the west is becoming more and more right wing and is losing it's tolerance for Islam and Muslim immigrants.

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

I love the land of opportunity And the land of freedom. Can’t leave.

Can’t leave my snow bunnies too cuz if it ain’t “ cadaan it ain’t macaan”:leobite:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I went to somaia for like 10 months in 2014 and I want to go back but only if it is safe for my future children

I'm not too fond of income tax, wouldn't be against going to work in the gulf while obviously keeping my Western passport. Plus the gulf is way closer to back home so I can visit often unlike currently in North America.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I'm surprised by the amount of you that chose to stay in the west, knowing that the west is becoming more and more right wing and is losing it's tolerance for Islam and Muslim immigrants.
Most Americans don't really care about Muslims, most of their hate is targeted towards Mexicans in terms of immigrants. The last wave of Islamophobia happened during trump's campaign, and before that 9/11.

Europeans though despise Muslims. I don't know about Australia @Periplus how are muslims treated in Australia?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You will never feel at home in Somalia except in your clan lands. Sometimes you only feel at home only in certain clan neighbourhoods/districts in even the biggest cities.

Amber

A blessed human
It’s those large flies that eat decomposing bodies.
uff! I'm currently imagining a dead animal on its side with blood on the ground near it, flies in the air, and a vulture going for it. Rip the butcher's eyes in my imagination

Yeah I actually plan on moving to Jubboyinka with a Flat-Screen T.V. when I'm 65 I'd say. Marry, have 80 kids and establish my own clan called Reer Ragaasi, end goal inshallah. :salute:

One of my high school teachers (who's somali) mention that back in somalia the flies are extremely huge and the rats are twice the size than the ones here. There are bugs everywhere, in your food, bed, face... etc :faysalwtf:. I can't even kill the normal little bugs here, imagine huge ass one flying in your face :noneck::damn:
this is true, one time i was eating cereal, it was a long day and i usually like eating on bed(i sleep on the floor) i was tired so the lights were off, when i got my food i just placed it beside me for a bit to let it marinate(i was on my phone watching yt) a couple minutes pass and i went to turn the lights on to eat my cereal, and lo and behold there was a massive cockroach inside of it, almost covered the whole bowl.
i am an emotionless machine but i almost cried then, the emotional exhaustion of dealing with a roach every single day was getting tiring, before(i moved to hargeisa) that i had a cuqdad against roaches and it was a nightmarish experience.
i have a very strong relationship with food, alas its not strong enough for me to throw the roach away and scoop the top to eat the bottom although i thought of it, unfortunately i had to throw it away and sleep hungry that night.
i still remember that night vividly, i hate it so fucking much

Yaraye

VIP
this is true, one time i was eating cereal, it was a long day and i usually like eating on bed(i sleep on the floor) i was tired so the lights were off, when i got my food i just placed it beside me for a bit to let it marinate(i was on my phone watching yt) a couple minutes pass and i went to turn the lights on to eat my cereal, and lo and behold there was a massive cockroach inside of it, almost covered the whole bowl.
i am an emotionless machine but i almost cried then, the emotional exhaustion of dealing with a roach every single day was getting tiring, before(i moved to hargeisa) that i had a cuqdad against roaches and it was a nightmarish experience.
i have a very strong relationship with food, alas its not strong enough for me to throw the roach away and scoop the top to eat the bottom although i thought of it, unfortunately i had to throw it away and sleep hungry that night.
i still remember that night vividly, i hate it so fucking much
poor you:damn:

It's turning into another China, with the cbdc and social credit and extra controls coming. Cancel culture will also start affecting regular individuals like you and me within 5 years.
You 10 years before the West is an unlovable hellhole. Its a slow boil though and most of you will not do anything until its too late like the 2040s when there will pogroms and concentration camps for Muslims.
Halal slaughter and male circumcision will also be banned within 10 years along with hijab for women.

Trending

Latest posts