Do you guys ever plan on moving from the west?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Love it or hate it but the quality of life in the west is far better than somalia.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Yeah probably kenya when I'm older. I was thinking of Oman too but I'm pretty sure the Somali community there is heavily arabized iirc

Yes, I plan on moving in the future. The west is not my cup of tea weather and culture wise.

I need that temperate weather and walkable cities… with people who look like me.

Yaraye

VIP
Hell nah, I rather live amongst racism than waving my face from kaneeco back in xamar every 2 minutes
One of my high school teachers (who's somali) mention that back in somalia the flies are extremely huge and the rats are twice the size than the ones here. There are bugs everywhere, in your food, bed, face... etc :faysalwtf:. I can't even kill the normal little bugs here, imagine huge ass one flying in your face :noneck::damn:

One of my high school teachers (who's somali) mention that back in somalia the flies are extremely huge and the rats are twice the size than the ones here. There are bugs everywhere, in your food, bed, face... etc :faysalwtf:. I can't even kill the normal little bugs here, imagine huge ass one flying in your face :noneck::damn:
If you slaughter an animal in Somalia thousands of baqti fuul will swarm the area.

Yes within 5 years time I’m relocating to Mogadishu permanently. Worst case scenario is I’ll split the months between the west and Somalia. It’s the place I feel most at home and comfortable

I will probably split between different places try the best muslim countries and raise my children there taking into account citizenship laws. But i will never cut my ties to the west as i think it's very important for muslims to keep a strong presence here and expand our influence.

Trending