do u want Allah's to govern somalis or do you want western law?

which do you prefer??

• Islamic law

• western law

• secular but not west

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Yes, that chimp represents Atheism and so does this chimp.

CkHu3RuUkAAa3R3.jpg

The only Atheist I respect is Noam Chomsky.
noamchomsky.jpg
First of all that quote of Sam Harris is taking out of context but I'm not surprised people misquoting him intentionally because he seems to be a threat to religious conservatives, that's why they attempt to defame his character. And no...he doesn't represent atheism because he is his own man just like Noam Chomsky is his own man.

There are no rituals that atheists perform, no tenets that they must follow in order to be identified as one. Why is it so hard for some of you to grasp that? Or are you guys mad that we free-thinkers have the luxurious position to criticize bad ideas within Islam? Is that why many religious people desperately try to frame everything as a religion in the hopes of wanting to be in our ivory tower?. Evolution? Religion! Atheism? Religion!!!! Secularism? Religion!!!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Let me help you with the ten commandments of Atheism among other commandments: Copied from the ethical atheist website.

1. Thou SHALT NOT believe all thou art told.

2. Thou SHALT seek knowledge and truth constantly.

3. Thou SHALT educate thy fellow man in the Laws of Science.

4. Thou SHALT NOT forget the atrocities committed in the name of god.

5. Thou SHALT leave valuable contributions for future generations.

6. Thou SHALT live in peace with thy fellow man.

7. Thou SHALT live this one life thou hast to its fullest

8. Thou SHALT follow a Personal Code of Ethics.

9. Thou SHALT maintain a strict separation between Church and State.

10. Thou SHALT support those who follow these commandments

Wait, are you saying that this, some shit you picked up from some random website, is the dogma of atheists??

:dead::deadpeter:

Wow, you're so desperate to label atheism a religion that you'd pick up whatever you see in the internet.
:chrisfreshhah:

It's official, you've really lost it. That shit is just a parody and doesn't account for atheism. Atheism has no dogma.
:mjlol:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
First of all that quote of Sam Harris is taking out of context but I'm not surprised people misquoting him intentionally because he seems to be a threat to religious conservatives, that's why they attempt to defame his character. And no...he doesn't represent atheism because he is his own man just like Noam Chomsky is his own man.

There are no rituals that atheists perform, no tenets that they must follow in order to be identified as one. Why is it so hard for some of you to grasp that? Or are you guys mad that we free-thinkers have the luxurious position to criticize bad ideas within Islam? Is that why many religious people desperately try to frame everything as a religion in the hopes of wanting to be in our ivory tower?. Evolution? Religion! Atheism? Religion!!!! Secularism? Religion!!!
Calm down gorilla! Here is another quote from this orangutan... He is Ok with ki11ing millions just like Stalin was. That is what it means to be an animal. Doesn't matter how he writes it, he is putting a message out there that Muslims should be ki11ed.
maxresdefault.jpg

I have propagated a Somali based secular nation where Somali culture and Somali unity takes precedence.
. for example, somalis can adopt western clothing the women can all start wearing pants or shorts, even though this isn't a part of somali culture fake somalists won't care and will be pleased with it. it's only when they see islamic clothing like the jilbab that the somalinimo card comes out. "what about the dirac and guntiino, remember those good times?" on the dot every time like a bunch of shayateen with an agenda.

Sure, I criticise those cloths as not being Somali clothing but I still defend their right to wear it.

This guy is a fraud and fake nationalist. The amount of contradiction :camby:

Wait, are you saying that this, some shit you picked up from some random website, is the dogma of atheists??

:dead::deadpeter:

Wow, you're so desperate to label atheism a religion that you'd pick up whatever you see in the internet.
:chrisfreshhah:

It's official, you've really lost it. That shit is just a parody and doesn't account for atheism. Atheism has no dogma.
:mjlol:

You are very defensive for an atheist bro. Calm the f*ck down and for once, just accept that there are things, rules, expectations, tenets, whatever you like to call them that one must adhere to on principle to be considered part of "ism". You even missed what I said about the tenets I posted. Calling them tenets does not diminish their values if they have any in them right? You are an idiot sometimes.

If your strength comes from constantly deriding somebody, move aside dude, let cooler guys handle the topic.

What contradiction, do you want to force women to wear what you want.?
You can not say you are pro somali culture and at the same time accept dressing code that is foreign to somali culture for instance miniskirts! But on the other hand you have issues to accept burkas (arab clothing) yet both are foreign and a threat to our culture.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You are very defensive for an atheist bro. Calm the f*ck down and for once, just accept that there are things, rules, expectations, tenets, whatever you like to call them that one must adhere to on principle to be considered part of "ism". You even missed what I said about the tenets I posted. Calling them does not diminish their values if they have any in them right? You are an idiot sometimes.

If your strength comes from constantly deriding somebody, move aside dude, let cooler guys handle the topic.

Mate, you've insulted people's parents. Don't pretend you actually have any manners.
:comeon:

The rest of your points literally hold zero precedence. To be an atheist you must have but one requirement and that is to lack a belief in god. That's not a belief in of itself but rather a lack of one. Atheism is a lack of belief in a deity and thus has no dogma. The idea that to be part of atheism you must hold some dogmas is something you have no evidence for and you literally just copied from other likeminded theists. If you want a rational discussion that's fine, but to try and lie about something is not the way to go.

Those commandments are decent but to be an atheist you don't have to adhere to them. You don't have to adhere to anything. It's just a label and nothing else.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You can not say you are pro somali culture and at the same time accept dressing code that is foreign to somali culture for instance miniskirts! But on the other hand you have issues to accept burkas (arab clothing) yet both are foreign and a threat to our culture.

Are you serious? I support Somali culture but in doing so that doesn't mean I can tell women what they can and cannot wear. If she wants to wear a burka then let her but if she wants to wear a skirt then let her be too. It's called freedom of expression saxib and it isn't contradictory to Somali culture.

Why western low god damn it. These people were throwing shit outside their windows and riding on the backs of poor Indian women for transport. And these people enforce equal rights when islam gave equal rights to women 1400 years ago. It was the muslims of spain that civilised Europe and took the out the dark ages. For a millennium the east prospered ( Islamic golden age) and the west lived in caves
George Galloway says it best Somebody actually came here in Oxford and said ' we need to educate the Iraqi's'; the Iraqi's were teaching algebra when we were painting our faces blue and living the forest! You think you need to educate the Iraqi's? Really?"

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why western low god damn it. These people were throwing shit outside their windows and riding on the backs of poor Indian women for transport. And these people enforce equal rights when islam gave equal rights to women 1400 years ago. It was the muslims of spain that civilised Europe and took the out the dark ages. For a millennium the east prospered ( Islamic golden age) and the west lived in caves
George Galloway says it best Somebody actually came here in Oxford and said ' we need to educate the Iraqi's'; the Iraqi's were teaching algebra when we were painting our faces blue and living the forest! You think you need to educate the Iraqi's? Really?"

:meleshame:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Calm down gorilla! Here is another quote from this orangutan... He is Ok with ki11ing millions just like Stalin was. That is what it means to be an animal. Doesn't matter how he writes it, he is putting a message out there that Muslims should be ki11ed.
maxresdefault.jpg

Did you bother to read those quotations in the context he made them in his book? I've a feeling you didn't.

Anyway, It was a philosophical thought experiment in which he asked himself whether it would be justified to kill people who hold dangerous ideas such as ISIS and how should a country like America respond once those people have found a way to make nuclear weapons and take power? That's basically the gist of that thought experiment in his book. In the following video he explains his position better and dare I say quite a compelling argument he makes there.

It would behoove you next time to just go directly to the source of the quotation before actually forming an opinion of someone or something.

DeathWish

Did you bother to read those quotations in the context he made them in his book? I've a feeling you didn't.

Anyway, It was a philosophical thought experiment in which he asked himself whether it would be justified to kill people who hold dangerous ideas such as ISIS and how should a country like America respond once those people have found a way to make nuclear weapons and take power? That's basically the gist of that thought experiment in his book. In the following video he explains his position better and dare I say quite a compelling argument he makes there.

It would behoove you next time to just go directly to the source of the quotation before actually forming an opinion of someone or something.
Really? A thought experiment?:damn:Get your chimp boy outta here with his bs... If you put Jewish in that quote, he would have been called a Nazi for that "thought experiment".:camby:
This monkey is just as bad as the Russian and Chinese monkeys. If he had any power, those things he was saying would not be hypothetical.
He is an animal and he thinks like one too.:childplease:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Really? A thought experiment?:damn:Get your chimp boy outta here with his bs... If you put Jewish in that quote, he would have been called a Nazi for that "thought experiment".:camby:
This monkey is just as bad as the Russian and Chinese monkeys. If he had any power, those things he was saying would not be hypothetical.
He is an animal and he thinks like one too.:childplease:
Are there Jews who are organizing themselves like Al-Shabaab, ISIS, Boko Haram tho?

DeathWish

Are there Jews who are organizing themselves like Al-Shabaab, ISIS, Boko Haram tho?
They organized and apartheid state which is something those groups would do if they could start their own countries. They also ethnically cleansed the original people of the land. The Christians, Atheists, etc., would be treated the same way that the Pal****inians are treated in their country.

Europe and America have ki11ed far more than those groups you mentioned. They make them look like chumps.

I despise all the groups that you mentioned because they ki11 so many innocent children, but I would NEVER EVER, NOT EVEN IN A HYPOTHETICAL scenario, want to ki11 all of the civilians. That is the difference between me (a Muslim and human) and a chimpanzee (an atheist and anima)!

Are you serious? I support Somali culture but in doing so that doesn't mean I can tell women what they can and cannot wear. If she wants to wear a burka then let her but if she wants to wear a skirt then let her be too. It's called freedom of expression saxib and it isn't contradictory to Somali culture.
Well your so called freedom of expression is projected through western values... and that is where the problem is because very contradictory to somali culture unless you wanna turn blind eye to it.

Selling a book demonizing Muslims is in vogue. Everyone wants to milk Muslims somehow since it is the cash cow today. People are being elected in many countries for simply talking tough and promising war against Muslims. If not war, they want outright discrimination against Muslims written in their books. These are the people you look up to as civilized and better than billion plus souls who mostly struggle living their own life.

You lot on this forum should be ashamed to be part of that. This is one of the reasons many are disgusted with you lot when you sound like European and American right wingers who want a war on Muslims. All of you have Muslim parents except one who shared his dad isn't. Think about that for a moment.

In many ways, you prove the point that Qof haddusan kugu diin ahayn, waxba kuma aha saying.

Last edited:
Mate, you've insulted people's parents. Don't pretend you actually have any manners.
:comeon:

The rest of your points literally hold zero precedence. To be an atheist you must have but one requirement and that is to lack a belief in god. That's not a belief in of itself but rather a lack of one. Atheism is a lack of belief in a deity and thus has no dogma. The idea that to be part of atheism you must hold some dogmas is something you have no evidence for and you literally just copied from other likeminded theists. If you want a rational discussion that's fine, but to try and lie about something is not the way to go.

Those commandments are decent but to be an atheist you don't have to adhere to them. You don't have to adhere to anything. It's just a label and nothing else.

You contribute better when you are silent and not writing on the forums. By your absence, the forum thrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending