do u want Allah's to govern somalis or do you want western law?

which do you prefer??

• Islamic law

• western law

• secular but not west

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
which do you prefer????

the law of Islam to govern djibouti to jigjiga to burco to Galkacyo and all somali regions or western law??

same kuufaar option if u ask a real muslim but I provided that option for the munafiiq
Well i dont want western secular because if we take it then eventually we will have to accept certain things which are alien to somali culture ie gay marriage and ography among others.

So for that reason it has to be a secular system derived from the cultural values of the nation.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Well i dont want western secular because if we take it then eventually we will have to accept certain things which are alien to somali culture ie gay marriage and ography among others.

So for that reason it has to be a secular system derived from the cultural values of the nation.

are u atheist????

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I choose the divine law of Allah, death to all atheists :fittytousand:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
tumblr_lpxj3dZKU81qeqoaz.gif

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Shariahlaw but not the fake version of isis and alshabab. Ironically their version indirectly encourages apostasy. Its too cruel and barbaric.

Real shariahlaw worked fine under khulafa rashidiin. But Somalis are cursed people who will abuse shariah.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Shariahlaw but not the fake version of isis and alshabab. Ironically their version indirectly encourages apostasy. Its too cruel and barbaric.

Real shariahlaw worked fine under khulafa rashidiin. But Somalis are cursed people who will abuse shariah.
That ISIS version of islamic Sharia is the true version, you clearly have never read the islamic sources agreed on by the top sunni islamic scholars. You must be believe in a watered down, white-washed, western version of islam! You are a fake mooSLUM by friend.

When Allah' and His Messenger have decreed a matter, it is not for any believing man or believing woman to have a choice in their affair. And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has gone astray into clear error. (Surah Al-Ahzaab, 33:36)

Islamic law is nice but it's impossible because of 'human rights' which was created by humans. I don't really care about the law of the government I just want to live my life

The law that has given most prosperity is secular or western law. No body is fleeing to arab countries and most citizen would leave for Europe if they weren't force fed propaganda and bribed with millions.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Bloody I wouldnt dream of shariah, it would be worser than living in Marshall law stoning, inequality barbaric Stone Age sentencing no way, were in 2017 not 7th century

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Shariah for somalia. Kitaabullaah brought the opposing clans together in madina so it will bring the Somali Qabils together. May we turn back to the haq.

Really and how do you know that it worked fine? Indeed it was golden years for the Arabs, nice head and hand chopping, after watching such entertainment one might tak a stroll down the slave market and buy himself a hairless young boy Qulaam or a Qulaama depending on what the holly Khaliif bought ( boy slaves and slave girls mostly went to the Khaliif).

Damn those were the years of great Islam.

Really and how do you know that it worked fine? Indeed it was golden years for the Arabs, nice head and hand chopping, after watching such entertainment one might tak a stroll down the slave market and buy himself a hairless young boy Qulaam or a Qulaama depending on what the holly Khaliif bought ( boy slaves and slave girls mostly went to the Khaliif).

Damn those were the years of great Islam.

Warya xaarplaya is that you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending