do u want Allah's to govern somalis or do you want western law?

which do you prefer??

• Islamic law

• western law

• secular but not west

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You don't need to really but this is plane B Muslim argument that in its Arabic tongue the Quran linguistically is miraculous and perfect which is utter nonsense.

Ali Dashti the great Iranian scholars book " twenty three years ...." published after his death is enough to completely dismantle the Muslim argument.

Dashti proved the Quran is imperfect with lots of grammatical errors and even numerical errors. The most obvious is the Quran creation theory. The Quran claim Allah created the universe in 6 days then it divides what was created each day when adding all the result is 8 days not 6. Lol

I will quote the original verses and let Muslim fanatics do the tally.

I read his book, very intelligent and highly impartial in his views on Islam.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My god leave these poor Muslims alone Somalia is 99 percent Muslim this isn't going to change anytime soon, the ones back home are poor and desperate hence there extreme attachment to god. We must just provide an equal based system which isn't going to harass the minorities and protect everyone. Islam isn't going to leave Somalia it is part of the Arab league we are neighbours to the Middle East who funds parts of our educational system. No way in hell are we all off a sudden going to renounce Islam keep dreaming.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That doesn't mean it's western. It's a nationalist front to unite the Somali people under one flag, language and culture.
Why should all Somalis be united in one country just because we speak the same language and have the same culture? Ethic nationalism is stupid. Culture changes. Once upon a time Oromos and Somalis had the same culture and spoke the same language. So they should be united because we share genetic and linguistic similarities?

That doesn't mean I believe Somalis shouldn't be united, but my reason differs from yours.

You don't want pure Somalinimo? You want that salafi anti nationalism, anti culture crap that Saudi Arabia feeds the poor people back home.

my good sir you are the least somali person in at the very least your posts here. how can you think, act, speak like a 18th century "enlightened" chap, and talk about somalinimo? do you somali atheists only love to talk about somalinimo when it suits your desires against islam?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
my good sir you are the least somali person in at the very least your posts here. how can you think, act, speak like a 18th century "enlightened" chap, and talk about somalinimo? do you somali atheists only love to talk about somalinimo when it suits your desires against islam?

Please, somalinimo and Islam have nothing to do with each other. I can be a pure Somali and speak and act the way I wish. What makes you a pan Somali is the love for your country, language, culture and people. The very fact that you lot seem to denigrate non Muslim Somalis is retarded when you consider that Somalia owes so much to Somali Christian nationalist fur its independence.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@Skyzix you must be a moron if you think FGM is an Islamic thing and encouraged by Islam:cosbyhmm: even I as a secularist can tell you this!

Actually, the user has a point.

1 – That it is obligatory for both males and females. This is the view of the Shaafa’is and Hanbalis, and is the view favoured by al-Qaadi Abu Bakr ibn al-β€˜Arabi among the Maalikis (may Allaah have mercy on them all).

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Majmoo’ (1/367): Circumcision is obligatory for both men and women in our view. This is the view of many of the salaf, as was narrated by al-Khattaabi. Among those who regarded it as obligatory is Ahmad… it is the correct view that is well known and was stated by al-Shaafa’i (may Allaah have mercy on him), and the majority stated definitively that it is obligatory for both men and women. end quote.

See Fath al-Baari, 10/340; Kishshaaf al-Qinaa’, 1/80

2 – That circumcision is Sunnah for both males and females. This is the view of the Hanafis and Maalikis, and was narrated in one report from Ahmad. Ibn β€˜Aabideen al-Hanafi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Haashiyah(6/751): In Kitaab al-Tahaarah of al-Siraaj al-Wahhaaj it says: Know that circumcision is Sunnah in our view – i.e., according to the Hanafis – for men and for women. end quote.

See: Mawaahib al-Jaleel, 3/259

3 – That circumcision is obligatory for men and is good and mustahabb for women. This is the third view of Imam Ahmad, and it is the view of some Maalikis such as Sahnoon. This view was also favoured by al-Muwaffaq ibn Qudaamah in al-Mughni.

See: al-Tamheed, 21/60; al-Mughni, 1/63

It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah(5/223):

Circumcision is one of the Sunnahs of the fitrah, and it is for both males and females, except that is it obligatory for males and Sunnah and good in the case of women. End quote

Thus it is clear that the fuqaha’ of Islam are agreed that circumcision is prescribed for both males and females, and in fact the majority of them are of the view that it is obligatory for both. No one said that it is not prescribed or that it is makrooh or haraam.

https://islamqa.info/en/60314

Scholars differ on whether or not it's obligatory for men or women but they accept, unanimously, that circumcision is prescribed for men and women.

Actually, the user has a point.

https://islamqa.info/en/60314

Scholars differ on whether or not it's obligatory for men or women but they accept, unanimously, that circumcision is prescribed for men and women.
First of all fgm in the others parts of the world ( extreme one in Somalia) is nothing equal to the Middle East again which is hardly practiced now. Secondly there is nothing like female fgm in the Quran it is more of hadith.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
First of all fgm in the others parts of the world ( extreme one in Somalia) is nothing equal to the Middle East again which is hardly practiced now. Secondly there is nothing like female fgm in the Quran it is more of hadith.

It is from the Hadith. You can say you don't accept the Hadith but the again, praying five times a day isn't in the Quran but in the Hadith. Do you reject that too?

It is from the Hadith. You can say you don't accept the Hadith but the again, praying five times a day isn't in the Quran but in the Hadith. Do you reject that too?
The difference is that the prayer is mentioned in the quran whilst the fgm is not.... it is like an equation in a math book you have never seen before. You can't solve it unless ofcoz the teacher shows you the method(s) to do it... Capisci!

Please, somalinimo and Islam have nothing to do with each other. I can be a pure Somali and speak and act the way I wish. What makes you a pan Somali is the love for your country, language, culture and people. The very fact that you lot seem to denigrate non Muslim Somalis is retarded when you consider that Somalia owes so much to Somali Christian nationalist fur its independence.

that's like a french person converting to islam and still saying they have french values. sure they speak french are ethnically french and don't cease to be french, but you can't say that they will still have french values because those conflict with islam. likewise the values of atheists such as yourself comes off as extremely eurocentric. The only elements of somali culture acceptable are those pre-approved by those standards.

I think Bahal is also an atheist, but he seems culturally somali so this isn't about the religion you follow, I was just pointing out that I've never seen you and other atheists as yourself promote a single thing that is somali, except when it suits your desires to propagate against islam

. for example, somalis can adopt western clothing the women can all start wearing pants or shorts, even though this isn't a part of somali culture fake somalists won't care and will be pleased with it. it's only when they see islamic clothing like the jilbab that the somalinimo card comes out. "what about the dirac and guntiino, remember those good times?" on the dot every time like a bunch of shayateen with an agenda.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
that's like a french person converting to islam and still saying they have french values. sure they speak french are ethnically french and don't cease to be french, but you can't say that they will still have french values because those conflict with islam. likewise the values of atheists such as yourself comes off as extremely eurocentric.

I think Bahal is also an atheist, but he seems culturally somali so this isn't about the religion you follow, I was just pointing out that I've never seen you and other atheists as yourself promote a single thing that is somali, except when it suits your desires to propagate against islam

. for example, somalis can adopt western clothing the women can all start wearing pants or shorts, even though this isn't a part of somali culture fake somalists won't care and will be pleased with it. it's only when they see islamic clothing like the jilbab that the somalinimo card comes out. "what about the dirac and guntiino, remember those good times?" on the dot every time like a bunch of shayateen with an agenda.

Sure, I criticise those cloths as not being Somali clothing but I still defend their right to wear it. Sure, I criticise much of Somalia's regressive views but that doesn't mean I hate my country of heritage. I come off as Eurocentric because that's what you want me to be. You associate Somali values with Islamic values because you don't want non Muslim Somalis to actually be accepted as true Somalis. I have propagated a Somali based secular nation where Somali culture and Somali unity takes precedence but apparently that's too western for some people. I mean, Islam isn't too Arab but secularism is too western even though the concept existed long before 'western' nations existed.

Sure, I criticise those cloths as not being Somali clothing but I still defend their right to wear it. Sure, I criticise much of Somalia's regressive views but that doesn't mean I hate my country of heritage. I come off as Eurocentric because that's what you want me to be. You associate Somali values with Islamic values because you don't want non Muslim Somalis to actually be accepted as true Somalis. I have propagated a Somali based secular nation where Somali culture and Somali unity takes precedence but apparently that's too western for some people. I mean, Islam isn't too Arab but secularism is too western even though the concept existed long before 'western' nations existed.

obviously you guys are still somali that hasn't changed.but it's funny seeing atheists being pro somali and talking about islam being arab imperialism, and how they are such strong nationalist because they are against these, when western hegemony has become so normalized to them that they can't even tell the difference between general "human" culture and western culture. we take their clothes, language, governing system all over the world;whether or not this is good or bad is not the point (because I''m not anti-globalization) like the fact that Somalia uses the British Parliamentary system do any of these things ever cause any kind of negative feelings in the somali nationalist or is it...expected?

No Im not im a secularist and maybe a culturalist to a degree... modern atheism is white man invention so i pass that.

You won me over with the last part of your comment. You are on point about modern atheism. They have tooled it as science and it spawned social Darwinism that massacred millions of mankind. It is religion disguised as science and they heavily promote this dogma today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts