Dna test

Was looking for advice on preferred dna test for us somalis and also ive been seeing different mentions of full y test.. if any one could also explain that a little what it is exactly 😅 also any other advice , i was looking to do the full package, everything and anything

Was looking for advice on preferred dna test for us somalis and also ive been seeing different mentions of full y test.. if any one could also explain that a little what it is exactly 😅 also any other advice , i was looking to do the full package, everything and anything
Don't take a DNA test. They are collecting data, and you don't want your DNA in the hands of greedy people. They could do anything they want with it. Now that they have collected millions of data, I foresee negative consequences in the future.

Don't take a DNA test. They are collecting data, and you don't want your DNA in the hands of greedy people. They could do anything they want with it. Now that they have collected millions of data, I foresee negative consequences in the future.
Tbh What’s the worse they can do with it ? And also lol personally too late for me, criminal record from a very young age.. got my dna a long time ago😂

Try 23andme but u probably will get 100 somali