Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya lobbying for the somali flag to be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want the star to be removed and be replaced by a a white circle.
This is an interesting development. They say the star represents an expansionism dream.
Especialy for those who always thought Djibouti are our brethrens.

Djibouti is not advocating for the flag to be changed stop lying. It's only Kenya and Ethiopia who's pushing for it and they can shove it up their asses if they think Somali people would allow that to happen.

Hasan tuug would be risking his life if he even contemplate this from being done. I hate Hasan will ever fiber of my being, but even I do not believe he would stoop so low as to give Kenya/Ethiopia the satisfactory to even think it is possible.

If they even consider changing it they may as well change the whole flag or better yet adopt a hybrid kenyan/ethiopian one.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They want the star to be removed and be replaced by a a white circle.
This is an interesting development. They say the star represents an expansionism dream.
Especialy for those who always thought Djibouti are our brethrens.

When this happens, Puntland will change its state flag to the Somali flag. The dream of ‎Mohamed Awale Liban shall live on.

S

Shamis

Duchess, the new country would be called Somalia and everyone will secede from Somalia and become Somali all over again.We're keeping our flag and we're not the expansionists, they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts