Djibouti and Somaliland : Election fraud in Awdal?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Gadabursi and Habr Awal both got destroyed in Djibouti. Real history. Do you know why? It was because both Gadabursi and Habr Awal were pro Somaliweyne and wanted to make Djibouti an exclusively 'Somali territory'.

The French did not want that so they imported Ciise and then it became the French territory of Afar and Ciise looool.
Yeah thats fucked up. But the next President of Djibouti has to be a non cisse. My guess is that guelleh will eventually die and a civil war will break out between cisse subclans

Yeah thats fucked up. But the next President of Djibouti has to be a non cisse. My guess is that guelleh will eventually die and a civil war will break out between cisse subclans

Bro there would be a civil war guaranteed if that were to happen. Honestly Djibouti needs change whoever comes into power. the way it is now it's just a poverty stricken hell hole that is occupied by foreign powers.

Somaliland is doing much better than Djibouti. No contest.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Bro there would be a civil war guaranteed if that were to happen. Honestly Djibouti needs change whoever comes into power. the way it is now it's just a poverty stricken hell hole that is occupied by foreign powers.

Somaliland is doing much better than Djibouti. No contest.
My mom is HA from Djibouti and she was born and raised there. And she told me that Djibouti was way better under the french then now. It was more professional. There is seriously something wrong with somalis and rulling places:mjcry:

My mom is HA from Djibouti and she was born and raised there. And she told me that Djibouti was way better under the french then now. It was more professional. There is seriously something wrong with somalis and rulling places:mjcry:

The answer is the number 68 lol. That explains everything about us.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Before the French and while the British were there, there used to be more Gadabursi and Habr Awal. The Ciise became the majority only in the last 60-70 years max.
Many many many deportations from the French I saw one source forgot to save but you see dozens of SM getting tossed out of Djib city in the 1940s i think lol. I have some jibutaawi family tho still who remained.

Many many many deportations from the French I saw one source forgot to save but you see dozens of SM getting tossed out of Djib city in the 1940s i think lol. I have some jibutaawi family tho still who remained.

Sacad Muuse contributed to the history of Djibouti much more than the Ciise. But this is something that they will not teach you in the Djibouti history classrooms. It's fact.

Yeah iam suprised he didn try to take over awdal during the 90s. But appearently guelleh and muse bixi are working together
Cuz they were in civil war with Afars which lasted for 4 years 1991-1994 with the govt crushing afars rebels and also if they did try samroons and isaaq would march towards djbouti and annexed it for Somaliland :mjohreally:

Djibouti was better off staying part of France.

Djiboutii.JPG

CIA demonstrated that IOG is one of he most powerful figures in Djibouti in 1986 and was Aptidon's favorite pick.

IOG.JPG

They called it +30 years ago.
A weak apposition without a unified figure.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Djibouti was better off staying part of France.

View attachment 187745

CIA demonstrated that IOG is one of he most powerful figures in Djibouti in 1986 and was Aptidon's favorite pick.

View attachment 187746

They called it +30 years ago.
A weak apposition without a unified figure.

Djibouti should have been a french oversea territory like reunion.
overseas-france-short-summary-1-638.jpg

@xabashi so what does Abiy have in mind for Djibouti

Ethiopia and Djibouti have a very long stable and good relations that is based on business and mutual benefit. No matter who will be leading Ethiopia, Djibouti will always have a special place as it is very crucial for Ethiopia's economy. We have over 100 years of Railway connection and over 100 years of stable and peaceful relations. We hope to continue that legacy for next 100 years. May God bless Djibouti and its people.

Trending

Latest posts