Djibouti and Somaliland : Election fraud in Awdal?

Iam good with that. You know me iam happy with only taking the isaaq parts and bounce Its still bigger then djibouti and qatar. And this is nothing new cisse and samaroon have been beefing over land before siad barre was elected its about saylac mostly. Look at this map of awdal cisse has the most land in awdal but samaroon got more representationView attachment 187729

This map was hand drawn by a random Somali dude. It's not accurate at all.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So he is rigging elections in an unrecognised country when he can annex the region with Djiboutis military.

:jaynerd::mindblown:

Djibouti's goals are to stay peace and not to wage wars.

War = needs means of productions and popular support.
Nobody in Djibouti wants to kill their Somali brothers.

Dude how strong do you think djibouti military is lol? Here is a journalist in djibouti complaining about guelleh importing SL military for security purposes

Djibouti has 20K troops and is part of the peacekeeping process in Southern Somalia.

It has an airforce and has access to advanced equipment like APCS, better weapons etc.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He is Mamaasan which is the subclan that lives near Saylac so he is definetely invested. Djibouti is run mainly by that subclan. Even the other Ciise are marginalised.
Bro you wanna do a coup in djibouti? Gadabuursi president and isaaq vice president. Its time to get that fat ass out :lolbron: :mjlaugh:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Dude how strong do you think djibouti military is lol? Here is a journalist in djibouti complaining about guelleh importing SL military for security purposes

nobody really wants to f@ck with Djibouti niggas have Japan,USA,China etc who all have base in Djibouti not even Ethiopia has the balls

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Djibouti has 20K troops and is part of the peacekeeping process in Southern Somalia.

It has an airforce and has access to advanced equipment like APCS, better weapons etc.
Dude they have a airforce. But besides that they have the same weapons like any other somali state

Who do you think will come after IOG?

There is an Afar/Gadabursi political party/alliance which have been trying to overthrow Guelleh in Djibouti for a long time. There is also other Ciise political parties representing the other Ciise subclans who have been fighting for power. But IOG is definitely solid for the meantime. Most of his opposition live in Belgium, France and Canada.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There is an Afar/Gadabursi political party/alliance which have been trying to overthrow Guelleh in Djibouti for a long time. There is also other Ciise political parties representing the other Ciise subclans who have been fighting for power. But IOG is definitely solid for the meantime. Most of his opposition live in Belgium, France and Canada.
What about the afars i know these niggas want the kuursi to :sass1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Before the French and while the British were there, there used to be more Gadabursi and Habr Awal. The Ciise became the majority only in the last 60-70 years max.
Facts i read that somewhere most cisse used to live in dire dawa but they got imported by the french for voting numbers and samaroon and HA got deported. But we will claim the kuursi 1 day:sass1:

Facts i read that somewhere most cisse used to live in dire dawa but they got imported by the french for voting numbers and samaroon and HA got deported. But we will claim the kuursi 1 day:sass1:

Gadabursi and Habr Awal both got destroyed in Djibouti. Real history. Do you know why? It was because both Gadabursi and Habr Awal were pro Somaliweyne and wanted to make Djibouti an exclusively 'Somali territory'.

The French did not want that so they imported Ciise and then it became the French territory of Afar and Ciise looool.

Trending