Dijibouti anti somaliness

Is it just me that think Djibouti is becoming an anti-Somali country?
One reason is that I spoke to a guy that was from Djibouti and he was Somali but he couldn't speak Somali because Somali isn't even an official language in Djibouti!!!!!
Instead, they have french and Arabic as official languages like wtf!!
Djibouti is Somali but I'm not sure that it will remain predominantly Somali in the future.
You may think I'm a little bit extreme when I say that but truth is that I don't want us Somali to go extinct or forget our culture and language.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
The Somalis I have met who are from Djibouti arent like that. Maybe you just came across one that was suffering from some inferiority complex.

One reason is that I spoke to a guy that was from Djibouti and he was Somali but he couldn't speak Somali because Somali isn't even an official language in Djibouti!!!!!
Djibouti is Somali but I'm not sure that it will remain predominantly Somali in the future.
You may think I'm a little bit extreme when I say that but truth is that I don't want us Somali to go extinct or forget our culture and language.

We speak Somali and we are proud of our culture. ยซ Anti-Somali ยป kulaha. :camby:
Itโ€™s impossible for a Somali from Djibouti to not speak the language lmao. Maybe youโ€™re friend grew up in the west, or he lied and he is canfaar :icon lol: .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They are French wanna bee. Morally bankrupt. Physically xaar looking. Don't even start me on their body hygiene. Then my djiboutians friends surprise me by standing behind me dissing em 'and i am like

Ma nigggaaaaaaas ma ha?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You never know if its an Afar you were talking to, Somalis are only about 60% of the population

I am pure Somali. I don't even have Ogaden blood in my Siinji, thats how u know u r Somali legit. The OGS marry oromo & afar & whatever

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They are French wanna bee. Morally bankrupt. Physically xaar looking. Don't even start me on their body hygiene. Then my djiboutians friends surprise me by standing behind me dissing em 'and i am like

Ma nigggaaaaaaas ma ha?
Each group that was colonized by the french has inferiority complex, nothing good come from these french ppl

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
naaya don't diss us Ogadens by saying we are not 100% Somali. Ogaden is where Somali came from.

Hell to the NO!! Well i am kinda little 5 seconds mentally slow, maybe i got it them,

I always thought i got from my reer ayeeyo from aabo Habar Jeclo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what we Ogadens do is assimilate other groups like Afar and Oromo for the greater good of somaliweyn. you should thank us

I thank YOU

But if a member of my family marry OG, i am disowning them.

Now if they showed up with a Sheikh, who is most likely Ogaden at my door step, i might forgive and forget for i dont need no curses. I will not sit next to them in thanks giving get together tho :)

I thank YOU

But if a member of my family marry OG, i am disowning them.

Now if they showed up with a Sheikh, who is most likely Ogaden at my door step, i might forgive and forget for i dont need no curses. I will not sit next to them in thanks giving get together tho :)
what is your qabil?