Did anyone watch this report of Oromo obtaining Somali passports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need the final solution for the Ethiopian economic migrants walahi.

The local government ignored the whole issue (what you expect they are Ethiopian puppets) but it is in hands of Somali people. In Ogaden the neighbors monitored all new comers and reported them to local government.

The local government ignored the whole issue (what you expect they are Ethiopian puppets) but it is in hands of Somali people. In Ogaden the neighbors monitored all new comers and reported them to local government.
Because they don't want rats like you. Welfare queen. The land will never belong to you. We will own it for eternity, like it or not. The refugees can be kicked out at a notice.

Because they don't wants rats like you. Welfare queen. The land will never belong to you. We will own it for eternity, like it or not. The refugees can be kicked out at a notice.

Lander boy, you wouldn't get any recognition and sl is other Somali state.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
oromo people are way more noble and generally are a better people. Somalis are known for being thieves, welfare queens, trouble makers, terrorist etc. so it's hilarious for you to accuse oromos of this or that. There are millions of Somali refugees in Ethiopia and thousands who are illegal. I'm pretty sure there are way more Somalians in Ethiopia than the other way around. I mean it's not like you're educated anyways so you will forever be ignorant.
Why is there a woyane bastard in Somalispot?

Odeg

Gedo
A oromo that can speak Somali and having lived in Somalia for 20 years or so should be able to get a Somali passport. But deportions for criminals.

Pretty much Oromo will assimilate. With Puntlanders. Soon expect an emergence of a new MJ clan with the name

"Oromo Maxamuud" it is that simple

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't mind oromos, they will neatralise the bantu influx in somalia, at least they are cushitic

Imagine wanting to use a "final solution" on Muslims
:farmajoyaab:

last month only 10,000 Somali's are forced to flee from there homes & become displaced due to territorial encroachment by Oromo's. Oromo are burning Somalis live to force them leave their homes or register as Oromo. And they will the same in Somalia if we don't send them back to their country Ethiopia. BTW Afar rejected those somali refugees from Ethiopia to settle in Djibouti.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/oromo-forced-10-000-somalis-to-flee-from-their-homes.27595/

I don't mind oromos, they will neatralise the bantu influx in somalia, at least they are cushitic

No they won't do that. but Oromo (Ethiopian citizens)will work with Bantu(who migrated from Tanzania & Kenya) to kill and marginalize the Somali people like Kenya (Bantu country) and Ethiopia (Oromo and habashi country) are destroying Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.