Did anyone else play bloody knuckles in middle school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we played that and another variant where you used a quarter and flung it across a table at a knuckle that was placed on a desk.

there were some rules we came up with but i have seen actual blood come out.

it was insanely dumb and risky behaviour
We played that to. We had a coin that was spinning on a table and you had to fling it slightly so it continued spinning, turns went clockwise. Whoever "killed the coin" had to put his knuckle on the table facing down while the guy who spun the coin before him would fling the coin at the knuckle:icon lol:

I know. That's what made it more ridiculous. I was more offended at the sight of tall Yemenis than the fact that they were clearly much older than the rest of us.:chrisfreshhah:
This can't be real someone must've noticed that something is wrong when a 6 foot person is in your fucking primary school

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
who used to play quarters? buncha niggas would throw quarters at the wall, and whoever was the closest takes all the money. i was so damn good at it :rejoice:

mans had lunch money every day :rejoice:

This can't be real someone must've noticed that something is wrong when a 6 foot person is in your fucking primary school

You'd be surprised how fucking dense the UK immigration was in the 90s. You'd have people from from Djibouti claiming to be a minority persecuted in Xamar.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
giphy.gif

who used to play quarters? buncha niggas would throw quarters at the wall, and whoever was the closest takes all the money. i was so damn good at it :rejoice:

mans had lunch money every day :rejoice:
Over in the UK we call it "money up".
:obama:
Good old days wallah. That feeling when you won another niggas lunch money lmao.
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts