Did anyone else play bloody knuckles in middle school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
A little different to the video below. The person would put their fists on the table and the other would strike from the top. I used it as a way of asserting my dominance on the other boys. Of course these days I wouldn't engage in such low IQ caveman behaviour.

giphy.gif

You beta males masquerading as alphas are honestly too much. Making up stories about ur childhood to seem tougher! kulaha asserting dominance kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
giphy.gif

You beta males masquerading as alphas are honestly too much. Making up stories about ur childhood to seem tougher! kulaha asserting dominance kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I've never claimed to be alpha. I don't think it exists in the context it's always used.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
we played that and another variant where you used a quarter and flung it across a table at a knuckle that was placed on a desk.

there were some rules we came up with but i have seen actual blood come out.

it was insanely dumb and risky behaviour

Bloody knuckles?:drakelaugh:

Back in the middle school days it used to be Somalis & Madows vs Chinese & Indians full on fist fight,
Lets just say a couple of indian parents had to take their short ass kids to the hospital :win:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We used to play this game where everyone picked a number, depending on how many people, from 0 to 20 or so, everyone would use their right hand and throw down a number. Whoever got that number would smack the shit out of everyone's hands until he missed.

Good times :icon lol:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
we played that and another variant where you used a quarter and flung it across a table at a knuckle that was placed on a desk.

there were some rules we came up with but i have seen actual blood come out.

it was insanely dumb and risky behaviour

We used to play this game where everyone picked a number, depending on how many people, from 0 to 20 or so, everyone would use their right hand and throw down a number. Whoever got that number would smack the shit out of everyone's hands until he missed.

Good times :icon lol:

Ditto for both of these games

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yea we used to back in the day. playing with madow niggas was a life or death situation :lol: . u had to have quick reflexes walahi

but on a table tho :browtf:

we played that shit standing up. OP where u from?

Bloody knuckles?:drakelaugh:

Back in the middle school days it used to be Somalis & Madows vs Chinese & Indians full on fist fight,
Lets just say a couple of indian parents had to take their short ass kids to the hospital :win:
In my school it was Somalis vs Afghans
Somalis used to get rekted :chrisfreshhah:

In my school it was Somalis vs Afghans
Somalis used to get rekted :chrisfreshhah:

Afghans are tough and don't give a f*ck. Plus most were illegal immigrants who were in the late teens and early twenties masquerading as children. I remember this 6ft Yemeni mofos in my primary school who used to terrorise us in football.:susp:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Afghans are tough and don't give a f*ck. Plus most were illegal immigrants who were in the late teens and early twenties masquerading as children. I remember this 6ft Yemeni mofos in my primary school who used to terrorise us in football.:susp:
6 foot yemenis? :chrisfreshhah:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Yeah, we used to play that shit every lunch for a while. Every year there was a phase where a lot of people would play until teachers noticed and started placing people in internal exclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending