DH Wants to Help Grow Christianity

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
These guys are like crabs in a bucket one minute daniel is a great man for all the work he is doing. The next is he is a devient that promotes harm.

If you cannot understand what he is trying to say then you lack English comprehension skills. Obviously he wants the world to be muslim. But in the case of western world being atheist or christian it would be much better for them to be christian. At least then they have a faith and common ground with muslims.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
These guys are like crabs in a bucket one minute daniel is a great man for all the work he is doing. The next is he is a devient that promotes harm.

If you cannot understand what he is trying to say then you lack English comprehension skills. Obviously he wants the world to be muslim. But in the case of western world being atheist or christian it would be much better for them to be christian. At least then they have a faith and common ground with muslims.
Christianity is fundamentally and drastically different from Islam. Like extremely different. The 3-in-1 god system is the worst.

marriage no theft stealing murder allowed, it shares alot with Islam

I wonder how reassuring that was to the Muslims being bombed by the Christian crusaders in Iraq and Afghanistan or the Muslims who get genocided after the fall of Al-Andalus. Maybe you and DH can reach out to the Muslims in Kashmir and India and let them know at least Modi and them have "traditional values". The Zionists like Netanyahu seem conservative as well. I guess can tell the Palestinians at least they're getting they're land stolen by conservative Zionist jews rather than liberal sjw Jews.

people defending DH on this are in the wrong and going against basic principles of Islam to follow an internet celebrity.

DH says he's calling to "traditional Islam". there is nothing "traditional Islam" about trying to promote the growth of Christianity. there's a difference between saying it's permissible to marry their women and eat the meat they slaughter vs what DH is saying in the clip in OP. people are compromising basic fundamental principles of Islam to align with an internet celebrity.

people need to stick to the actual scholars, not go so super attached to these ecelebs like Ali Dawah, Muhammad Hijab and DH.

the other thing is what this tweet is talking about is true... this guy does promote khariji type ideology... it is not a small, minor thing

probably the main DH supporter on here also is a defender of Ahmad Musa Jibril. Ahmad Musa is on video referring to an ISIS spokesman as "Sheikh". It's not a coincidence. DH promotes khariji type ideology. that's why he has tons of takfiris in his comment sections.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
@Omar del Sur would you rather have the western world be christian or atheist?

Internet Nomad

VIP
I would prefer a person to be a Christian than an atheist. That is a normal and not controversial Muslim position.

However, I am not going to actively participate in promoting Christianity. That is not normal and not in line with Islam.

There is a difference.
Do you think Daniel speaking against secular liberals helps christianity inadvertently.

"I want to help stem the tide of mass apostasy by providing lectures to Christians and Christian apologists on how to defend liberal attacks against the Bible. Are Christians interested in these services?"

and he says in the clip he wants to help Christians grow their numbers.

this is not the same as the normal Muslim view that Christians are relatively better than pagans (or atheists). that is normal- saying you want to help Christians promote their religion and help them call to their religion is something completely different.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
"I want to help stem the tide of mass apostasy by providing lectures to Christians and Christian apologists on how to defend liberal attacks against the Bible. Are Christians interested in these services?"

this is not the same as the normal Muslim view that Christians are relatively better than pagans (or atheists). that is normal- saying you want to help Christians promote their religion and help them call to their religion is something completely different.
These online personality get addicted to clicks and views and get lost in the process. The ego of this guy crazy. So he is so wise and persuasive he can convince people to be Christianโ€™s or Muslims ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP

I take what i said back he is buggin.

I wonder how reassuring that was to the Muslims being bombed by the Christian crusaders in Iraq and Afghanistan or the Muslims who get genocided after the fall of Al-Andalus. Maybe you and DH can reach out to the Muslims in Kashmir and India and let them know at least Modi and them have "traditional values". The Zionists like Netanyahu seem conservative as well. I guess can tell the Palestinians at least they're getting they're land stolen by conservative Zionist jews rather than liberal sjw Jews.
what do you have to say about saudi bombing Muslims then?

i dont agree with him nor do i agree with christianity, also Islam has jihaad aswellso I don't see your point
you clearly don't read what I say you jump to conclusions because you want to prove a point I didn't make wrong

Trending

Latest posts