DETAILS: Somali-Turkish Military Defense and Cooperation Pact

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Hopefully they can help us start a defense industry.

Pretty sure they will. A couple years ago, Somali officers would regularly go to their domestic defense expos;

8ECDB83E-1416-48D6-97EE-ED64B29BBB6F.jpeg

A7389131-885A-40B9-9155-1146F8905522.jpeg

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Open airspace to Ankara?, What about security zones?

It can establish a No-Fly Zone in defense of Somalia’s interests in the air, land or sea. The security zones would be for economic infrastructure like oil rigs, ports and for military bases like TURKSOM, plus other ones that are planned.

hes a braindead lander, he knows deep down its far too late for somaliland to secede and they will be a official state of somalia within a decade or two.

Always shooting the messenger. Just offering impartial, objective analysis. I say it how I sees it.

Somaliland isn't seceding by the way. It's independence borders are being recognized. It's up to Somalia to prove the two states formed a legal union, which it can't do.

The secessionists are an “illegal entity”. So will they be take care of ?
They helping with the fishermen and the pirates.

Anyway by law Somalia is the illegal entity.

Somalia is null and void. What exists is The Republic of Somaliland and whatever is left over which has no name right now.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalia is null and void. What exists is The Republic of Somaliland
If your warped view was actually real then that makes you look pathetic. A supposedly null and void nation has seats on international organizations like the UN while you languish in purgatory. Cut down on huffing down on your supply of cope you might overdose.

If your warped view was actually real then that makes you look pathetic. A supposedly null and void nation has seats on international organizations like the UN while you languish in purgatory. Cut down on huffing down on your supply of cope you might overdose.
Why take half a quote and then argue against lol? Anything to make a point I guess.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The biggest and most positive development is the potential for economic development. I wouldn’t hold my breath on a navy being built. Turkey historically has been shrewd and transactional in the diplomatic arena. They bought S400 systems from Russia and then gave Ukraine drones to kill them, for example.

Idk who turkey will trust with these developments. I hate to say it but if they give money to develop our sectors to the shrewd politicians in xamar, that money wouldn’t go where they want it to go. According to gaylan media the money UAE gave the gov’t to pay the 15k soldiers is nowhere to be seen too. So these guys are corrupt and turkey nor qatar play that crap. If they give Somalis their best resources only for xamar gov to not pay the navy or soldiers, they’ll halt until next election most likely.

Trending