Deni sends marxuumka to aakhira in front of a huge orange crowd in Gaalkacyo

Beesha Ogaden somehow think MJs are after that useless PM position and we envy beesha Ogaden. We all know Puntland were always at odds with the FG. Puntlands position was always clear : finish the constitution, create high court and make sure we get our share of the donor funds. We didn’t change our position even when our own was PM ( CCC and Gaas). Our cousins should know that this fight is with FG and not with PM hamza . PM didn’t not show any cooperation with Puntland or even Jubbaland and therefore deserves criticism, and that doesn’t mean we hate OGs. it’s just a trap put by HSM and sadly a lot of OGs fall for it. If another Ogaden replaces Hamza and shows us that he fights for Darood collectively like Abdiwali Yuul , he would have most of MJs support no doubt .

I see a lot of hate between OG and MJ on social media and shows that we Darood are our own worst enemy

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Beesha Ogaden somehow think MJs are after that useless PM position and we envy beesha Ogaden. We all know Puntland were always at odds with the FG. Puntlands position was always clear : finish the constitution, create high court and make sure we get our share of the donor funds. We didn’t change our position even when our own was PM ( CCC and Gaas). Our cousins should know that this fight is with FG and not with PM hamza . PM didn’t not show any cooperation with Puntland or even Jubbaland and therefore deserves criticism, and that doesn’t mean we hate OGs. it’s just a trap put by HSM and sadly a lot of OGs fall for it. If another Ogaden replaces Hamza and shows us that he fights for Darood collectively like Abdiwali Yuul , he would have most of MJs support no doubt .

I see a lot of hate between OG and MJ on social media and shows that we Darood are our own worst enemy
Abdiweli yulka was legend he told gurgurte go f*ck ur self

My one night in manila tmrc went Down 1150 abo dont run away from me
View attachment 272153
1683764287892.jpeg

This man right here is AyaanSame Habar idinle Sabti Murusade. He is the CEO of Hormuud who own Golis Telecom Puntland. We Murusade control your telecommunications network.

Actually it’s the other way around,you can criticize Hamze but you lot started attacking absame/Jubbaland & throwing jabs at us

Actually it’s the other way around,you can criticize Hamze but you lot started attacking absame/Jubbaland & throwing jabs at us
Show me a Puntland official that attacked Hamza publicly ? And don’t bring social media individuals. Deni only attacked Hamza after he attacked Puntland .

I thought hormud was own by dubudle ahmed nur jimcale 🏃‍♀️🤡
😂 I thought kulaha 🤡. Current CEO is Ahmed Mohamed Yusuf (Ahmed Sacuudi) who is a full Murusade Ayaansama Sabti while previous one jimcaale is half Murusade half Duduble. The company is Murusade to the core. Jimcaale is half brother of Axmed Sacuudi. Murusade is the economy of Somalia.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
😂 I thought kulaha 🤡. Current CEO is Ahmed Mohamed Yusuf (Ahmed Sacuudi) who is a full Murusade Ayaansama Sabti while previous one jimcaale is half Murusade half Duduble. The company is Murusade to the core. Jimcaale is half brother of Axmed Sacuudi. Murusade is the economy of Somalia.
The ceo of salaam bank puntland abdirizak yusuf ali jamac is my adeer his adeer jama ali jama was puntland president 2001-2002…
4D41AB46-F243-4DEA-9EA1-736E6F50F698.jpeg
FFFF4967-3FC2-40C5-998A-9640BF5F4F23.jpeg
A8245E60-30D3-495A-B734-297562E0285A.jpeg

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Eng Jabiye Gudoomiyaha Ururka SINCAD “ Xamse ma ahayn inaad dimuqraadiyad iyo doorasho ka hadasho, Xamse wuxuu ka sameeyay Jubaland waa la ogaa, oo waa isagii yiri 3 Xildhibaan mid keena, oo dawladii la ogaaa dadka reer Jubaland u dhisay, PM Xamsoow isku xishoo, oo ka xishoo dimuqraadiyada Puntland”
4109A39A-EA23-4AEE-A8BD-58262BA95524.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts