Deni sends marxuumka to aakhira in front of a huge orange crowd in Gaalkacyo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why the attack on Hamza calling him a secretary who can’t even employ his own kin? I’m here for Deni’s response to HSM’s Friday speech

Walee Deni exposes his hate for OG PM. If you can’t go toe to toe with a HAG president, just try staying silent before you embarrass yourself

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is what HSM want,isku dir against kablalax & both deni iyo Hamza falling for it,I’m glad Madoobe is silent about this hutu govt
We will not accept any sabotage to our local elections whether it is the PM or the horgals like Maxamed Faroole. They can not separate Deni from the local elections.

We will not accept any sabotage to our local elections whether it is the PM or the horgals like Maxamed Faroole. They can not separate Deni from the local elections.
I’m against interference of PL internal affairs but attacking Hamze directly and calling him ‘secretary’ while avoiding HSM seems off to me

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m against interference of PL internal affairs but attacking Hamze directly and calling him ‘secretary’ while avoiding HSM seems off to me
The only thing he said about HSM was he’s anti-federal and now against this democratic election. Which is what he’s been saying for months since ‘cutting ties’. But on Hamza he attacked him personally. Very childish and to me says he never accepted him as PM

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Somali politics is in the gutter with the likes of Deni and Diyaano. Yesterday we had a whole presidential candidate saying PL is tired because of fat men and we now have a PL president speaking like Kaptan Ayub and insulting the PM personally saying he’s a used condom basically :francis:

Waxan arag
Neither can give a speech btw lol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Hamse's comments were more inflammatory, he is a Kablalax PM and he is working to sabotage our local elections. The masses side with Deni who see this as a betrayal for standing with Jubbaland.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hamza spent 15 minutes last night attacking PL, so it's justified.
With this single speech Deni has ended any aspirations of Xamar. And I’m not even joking. What a political bafoon.

HSM wanted exactly this and he fell for it, Hamza gave a political speech, Deni gave back personal insults.

With this single speech Deni has ended any aspirations of Xamar. And I’m not even joking. What a political bafoon.

HSM wanted exactly this and he fell for it, Hamza gave a political speech, Deni gave back personal insults.
Saying PL will collapse in 24 days isn't political speech, they were also throwing shit.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Saying PL will collapse in 24 days isn't political speech, they were also throwing shit.
Sure but you could still say that is political. The 24 days is I believe the day the parliament is expected to change the constitution. HSM’s speech was more diplomatic than Hamza but they sort of covered the same topics (disputed elections, constitution and the potential extension rumoured)

This however from Deni is just childish :manny: I highly doubt he is making friends in Federal politics and other member states. Where exactly is he headed? Who knows. His stock is at the lowest it’s ever been that’s for sure tho

Jungle

VIP
He is rattled and all over the place . He even said 'cidamadeena aa xamar xoreeye, dhaqaala ku bixinay' gormee deni quruxoow:drakelaugh: Nin majeerteen oo xabad foolka ugu dhacday mala arkay horta?:russ:

Madaxweyne Hasan Sheikh gacan aa u taagay:salute:

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni was on fire lmao, few people are as engaging when they speak
Yaa beentaas usheegee? He stumbled over his words even as he begun this part of the speech, he waits for the crowd to react and doesn’t get it so does the ‘soo maahan’ and the speech in general is funny given he says ‘we knew Hassan was anti-federalism before’, the same man he voted for in the final round last year. why didn’t he tell the PL people this back then :mjlaugh:

This is what HSM want,isku dir against kablalax & both deni iyo Hamza falling for it,I’m glad Madoobe is silent about this hutu govt

Yeah Madoobe knows that silence is gold. Deni is starting to sound like Kabtan Ayub which is not a good look for his political run.

Hamse's comments were more inflammatory, he is a Kablalax PM and he is working to sabotage our local elections. The masses side with Deni who see this as a betrayal for standing with Jubbaland.

If Hamza is secretary then why doesn’t Deni attack his Boss HSM directly? Why use soft word approach for HSM who is literally the president. Puntland mustn’t allow cbb to cause division just like they did for the Laascanood Halgan which has been sabotaged by CBB.

Trending