Decline in quality

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Is this another one of them threads where the boomers are gonna run in and suck each other off about the good old days :mjlol:

Yall just mad mofos don't find yo shit funny or interesting anymore so ur heated they derailing :mjlol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Is this another one of them threads where the boomers are gonna run in and suck each other off about the good old days :mjlol:

Yall just mad mofos don't find yo shit funny or interesting anymore so ur heated they derailing :mjlol:

This is elder abuse. We made sspot what it is. Show us some respect. :stopit:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This is elder abuse. We made sspot what it is. Show us some respect. :stopit:
We are the new Kings.
giphy.gif

Quality is the same.

You can't trigger them though. They don't take anything seriously. They will disagree with you without wanting you killed like the oldies did. Even an Al Shabab terrorist who knew of me online messaged me once on Twitter to tell me I am dead meat which I wear as a badge of honour. I used to get my daily rush from angering contributors which felt better than being high. Now I have to learn to write fluent Somali to piss off Somalia Somalis on social media. It is an untapped market.

:hemad:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What’s so important about Monday? Are you going to try to leave for the fifty ‘leventh time?:russ:
I got bored of general so I just learned how to get good at fkd. I feel bad for my victims in TC now, it only took me 2 months and I torch people.
:sass2: